Citizen's First Mortgage Question

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinsoon View Post
I have been lurking at this site for some time and for the second time in two days I have been a bit shocked by the tone of a reply. I was under the assumption that the reason for this site is to ask questions etc without the threat of being insulted by a reply. I certainly hope this is not a sign of the times.
Hi movinsoon,

I was in this thread trying to help answer the question when I saw that post, too. I, too, was "taken aback" as someone else just said.

Like you, I watched this board for awhile before I ventured in. That was almost a year ago, and overall the tone has been really nice. Had it not been, I would not have stayed around. Who needs that kind of aggravation, huh.

A couple of times I have seen some things here that have made me wonder, "What's that about?" But that does not happen often.

And I will say that rude and nasty behavior has not been tolerated by the admins here. They keep a pretty good watch. I understand that there are boards where anything goes. Not this one. If TOTV were that way, I would simply choose to leave.

I hope you will stay around, movinsoon, and I think you will find that it is really a pretty nice place.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 10-17-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.