Classified Help

Closed Thread
Old 05-11-2021, 10:19 AM
Default Classified Help

Had a problem listing an item on classifieds yesterday and cannot find a telephone number to get help fixing a relatively simple problem. At the very bottom of the website is a "contact us" button which has you fill out a ticket for someone to review and fix the issue. The email they sent confirming the ticket was received has a "check ticket status" link but it simply says low priority and unassigned. Some issues could be fixed with a simple phone call I would think.

I'm sure they are busy but anyone know how long it takes to usually get a response?
Old 05-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

What was your problem, there are several people on this site that may be able to help.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:39 PM

Paid the $5.99 for 7 day feature (confirmed by PayPal) but listed as non-featured ad. I'm sure they would have corrected it immediately if I could have spoken with someone.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

OK, that one you will need to talk to the owners, as far as I know they do not have a phone, so the best you can do is email.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:58 AM
Default TOTV doesn't respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcuse View Post
Had a problem listing an item on classifieds yesterday and cannot find a telephone number to get help fixing a relatively simple problem. At the very bottom of the website is a "contact us" button which has you fill out a ticket for someone to review and fix the issue. The email they sent confirming the ticket was received has a "check ticket status" link but it simply says low priority and unassigned. Some issues could be fixed with a simple phone call I would think.

I'm sure they are busy but anyone know how long it takes to usually get a response?
Since May 10, when this problem with a classified listing started, two help tickets were submitted with zero response, emails were send to the "contact us" address at the bottom of the website and to BK Partnerships which where the payment was sent for the listing with no response. They provide no phone contact information. I've been a member for many years and love this site but zero customer support is disappointing at a minimum.
Closed Thread

Tags
ticket, problem, simple, check, issues

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.