classifieds posting???

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2018, 09:37 AM
Default classifieds posting???

trying to post something for sale in classifieds
looked a video tutorial but I am not getting screen with option to post new item for sale, ony getting items already for sale
Old 08-14-2018, 09:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybye View Post
trying to post something for sale in classifieds
looked a video tutorial but I am not getting screen with option to post new item for sale, ony getting items already for sale
It should be on the top right. Once you enter the classifieds you have to log in even if you feel you are already logged in. You can also try another browser. Another thing to try is to close the window and reopen it again. All of these things have worked for me at different times.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
It should be on the top right. Once you enter the classifieds you have to log in even if you feel you are already logged in. You can also try another browser. Another thing to try is to close the window and reopen it again. All of these things have worked for me at different times.
that didn't work - thanks anyway
Old 08-14-2018, 10:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,105 Times in 2,233 Posts

jnieman, make sure you are signed into the classifieds, I have had on and off problems where I would sign-in at the HOME screen then use the classified button and go to the classifieds only to find out I was no longer signed-in! The work around was to go to ToTV , home page but DO NOT sign-in, hit the classified button and then sign-in, then everything worked.
Hope this helps.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
jnieman, make sure you are signed into the classifieds, I have had on and off problems where I would sign-in at the HOME screen then use the classified button and go to the classifieds only to find out I was no longer signed-in! The work around was to go to ToTV , home page but DO NOT sign-in, hit the classified button and then sign-in, then everything worked.
Hope this helps.
tried - no luck - thanks anyway
worked great on other site we all view
Closed Thread

Tags
sale, classifieds, post, screen, option

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.