Club Information

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2019, 06:12 AM
Default Club Information

Be careful about information listed under The Villages Clubs. On several occasions I took the information regarding events at face value only to find that when I arrived, no one knew anything about the event. Recent example was yesterday. One of the clubs had a speaker listed at a rec. center ate a specific time. Upon arriving I discovered there was no event and the people at the rec center knew nothing about it. Total lack of quality control.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteweyGriffin View Post
Be careful about information listed under The Villages Clubs. On several occasions I took the information regarding events at face value only to find that when I arrived, no one knew anything about the event. Recent example was yesterday. One of the clubs had a speaker listed at a rec. center ate a specific time. Upon arriving I discovered there was no event and the people at the rec center knew nothing about it. Total lack of quality control.

What was the event yesterday that didn't happen? Maybe someone can shed some light on it?

Several times this has happened to you? Perhaps email John Rohan, the recreation director.

VCDD Contact Us

Sometimes there is a general event such as an art show that is being held that causes other scheduled events to be cancelled.

Last edited by graciegirl; 02-12-2019 at 08:02 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:01 AM

This was on the website yesterday.
The Villages Parapsychology Club will meet at 2 p.m. today at Lake Miona Recreation Center.

Sandy Laing, a certified senior fitness instructor with a BS in Physical Education and an MS in Education, will talk about Tai Chi. Laing offers Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention through the Recreation Department at La Hacienda Recreation Center and the LLLC. The practice of Tai Chi, which can be done seated or standing, is an easy and safe way to help release stress and pain as we enjoy the lovely flowing movements. Join the club to try Tai Chi and feel your own Chi.

Rest of year membership is $5; guest fee is $2. Remember to have your badge.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteweyGriffin View Post
This was on the website yesterday.
The Villages Parapsychology Club will meet at 2 p.m. today at Lake Miona Recreation Center.

Sandy Laing, a certified senior fitness instructor with a BS in Physical Education and an MS in Education, will talk about Tai Chi. Laing offers Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention through the Recreation Department at La Hacienda Recreation Center and the LLLC. The practice of Tai Chi, which can be done seated or standing, is an easy and safe way to help release stress and pain as we enjoy the lovely flowing movements. Join the club to try Tai Chi and feel your own Chi.

Rest of year membership is $5; guest fee is $2. Remember to have your badge.

Parapsychology Club of The Villages, FL - Parapsychology Club, The Villages, Florida

Tags
information, knew, event, center, rec

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.