Comcast local phone number?

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
Some time ago there was a "local" phone number posted on TOTV for an agent who seemed good at getting deals for TV residents.

My Xfinity is due to double mid-January from $25 to $50 and, since I'm here only four months of the year (and never away long enough to really use their seasonal disconnect) $600 a year is a lot to pay for basic internet (I don't need high speed).

Does anyone have a "contact" who may be able to help?

Thank you
It's an overseas number that goes to Guatemala or some other god forsaken place where no one who answers can speak English.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
I assume you go to the crosswalk at the light on Rolling Acres, otherwise that is a dangerous crossing.

Thank you for your concern but at age 71 I have learned how to cross the street. Having crossed streets in NYC for 20+ years this is a piece of cake. I also brush my teeth before bed and wash my hands after using the restrooms! My mommy teachedded me that gud!
Old 01-10-2019, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
Some time ago there was a "local" phone number posted on TOTV for an agent who seemed good at getting deals for TV residents.

My Xfinity is due to double mid-January from $25 to $50 and, since I'm here only four months of the year (and never away long enough to really use their seasonal disconnect) $600 a year is a lot to pay for basic internet (I don't need high speed).

Does anyone have a "contact" who may be able to help?

Thank you
I'm guessing the local person was Tom at Villages A/V.
(352) 388-1677
--
bc
Old 01-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Platinum member

If you do plan on going to the Comcast store, go to their website and book an appointment. They take same day and when you go in you go ahead of all the people sitting there waiting.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
If you do plan on going to the Comcast store, go to their website and book an appointment. They take same day and when you go in you go ahead of all the people sitting there waiting.
Thank you for the advice, raynan.
Closed Thread

Tags
local, number, phone, seasonal, long

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.