Trash Pick-up in Valle Verde

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2019, 10:22 PM
Veteran member
Default Trash Pick-up in Valle Verde

Does anyone know when trash and recycling are picked up in Valle Verde and if arrangements have to be made for each household with some third party? I seem to recall reading somewhere that homeowners who live in villages that are in Lady Lake pay for trash service monthly, unlike the rest of TV, but I can't find it now.

Thanks.

kathy
Old 09-05-2019, 11:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyspear View Post
Does anyone know when trash and recycling are picked up in Valle Verde and if arrangements have to be made for each household with some third party? I seem to recall reading somewhere that homeowners who live in villages that are in Lady Lake pay for trash service monthly, unlike the rest of TV, but I can't find it now.

Thanks.

kathy
In an effort to maintain the aesthetic quality of our beautiful community, we are pleased to provide you with information regarding trash collection, curbside recycling and the disposal of household hazardous waste.

Sanitation services are a contractual provision of your declaration of restrictions and are charged to Village Residents on a year round basis irrespective of whether or not the home is occupied. The charge for sanitation services will continue to appear on your monthly combined bill that is sent by the VCDD Utility Billing and Customer Service Division for your respective utility service area.

The Sanitation and Recycling information is provided below based on the area in The Villages in which you live. If you have any questions about this information or need assistance determining which information applies to your home, please contact the District Customer Service Center (352) 753-4508.
Closed Thread

Tags
trash, verde, valle, homeowners, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.