Comcast - the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Comcast - the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Noticed our bill this month went up $21.00, went to online chat, they reduced our bill, now the bill is $42 less than the original charge last month with no change in service....Any disputes with comcast, contact them immediately...VERY accomodating....
Old 02-27-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Noticed our bill this month went up $21.00, went to online chat, they reduced our bill, now the bill is $42 less than the original charge last month with no change in service....Any disputes with comcast, contact them immediately...VERY accomodating....
It's amazing how quickly they'll resort to "Let's make a deal" when threatened with cancellation or questioned. I'm curious,...did you threaten to cancel or just question the billing?
Old 02-27-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Online chat with a Comcast Representative I find is the way to go, I had a lengthy chat a couple of weeks ago about an issue and it was resolved, and not only that you can print out the "chat conversation" and have for your record if you ever need to review the matter again.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Funny you should ask me that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graytop View Post
It's amazing how quickly they'll resort to "Let's make a deal" when threatened with cancellation or questioned. I'm curious,...did you threaten to cancel or just question the billing?
I reminded them that I ended phone service with them because of high bill and now have Magic Jack, which we love for $20 a year....The only reason we stick with comcast, other than they are the only game in town, is because we have several TV's and if we went with dish it would be a lot more!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.