Coming

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default Coming

It's time for my husbands annual conference in Orlando and thus a trip to The Villages- Hadley. I think this is our 7th trip! We will be there from Aug 9-16.

I was wondering if any Newbes, Wannabes, LSVers, renters and/or regulars would want to meet say at a square? Let me know! Wish we would be there for a Crisper's; alas not this time.

Does anyone know of anything that is going on? Yes, I do know how to get a Rec news on-line... in case that was what you were thinking!

Also will be looking for alligators...so any sightings would be appreciated....I have a good zoom on my camera! CAuse I will not get too close!!!

We are bringing my Step-Mom this time. She is only 67! Can't wait to show her the place! She has been taking care of her husband, my dad, for way too long. Wel,l he died last year and now it is her time!

Thanks, S (forever the Wannabe until we can retire )
Old 03-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default no one coming?

Ok maybe no one coming to TV!?!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Platinum member

I'm sure there are lots of us who are here in the summer, including me, who would be glad to meet and greet. Usually there is a cooling breeze at the squares in the evenings.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:43 PM
Smile

Please repost closer to the dates you will be coming to TV.. And hopefully a good number of people will be available for a get together. Alittle too far out for us to committ but closer to August we may know where and what our plans are. Enjoy your next visit!
Ebsmom~Bev
Old 03-31-2012, 09:42 PM
Default Don't know what I am planning next week, let alone in August!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
It's time for my husbands annual conference in Orlando and thus a trip to The Villages- Hadley. I think this is our 7th trip! We will be there from Aug 9-16.

I was wondering if any Newbes, Wannabes, LSVers, renters and/or regulars would want to meet say at a square? Let me know! Wish we would be there for a Crisper's; alas not this time.

Does anyone know of anything that is going on? Yes, I do know how to get a Rec news on-line... in case that was what you were thinking!

Also will be looking for alligators...so any sightings would be appreciated....I have a good zoom on my camera! CAuse I will not get too close!!!

We are bringing my Step-Mom this time. She is only 67! Can't wait to show her the place! She has been taking care of her husband, my dad, for way too long. Wel,l he died last year and now it is her time!

You might want to post again in July... We don't make plans this far in advance, unless it is for "family" trips back "home"!

N. Reading, MA; Hampstead, NH; last stop SummerChase Cottages,TV!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith View Post

I will be in TV in for 8 days in June, otherwise I would be glad to meet up with you...hope you all have a great visit. Let us know what your step-mom thinks of TV. And I'm No. 2 forever the Wannabee!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.