Community Standards

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2020, 08:23 AM

I contacted ARC to ask what I needed to do about a tree removal. They told me a website to use to find a certified arborist which I did. The job was done within a few weeks.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:53 AM

Call CDD and ask if you need approval. If you do submit a plan. I have worked with them 3 times and have not had a problem.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:59 AM

I made two changes Nd went through the ARC. One had to. S modified twice but was approved. That is the proper procedure.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:52 AM
theruizs

You should first check your deed restrictions. If it then appears that what you want to do may be possible, work up a plan to submit. It is hard for them to say what may or may not be possible. Each district has its own restrictions, they do vary. And even if something is within restrictions, how do they say yes or no without a detailed plan? If you are having a contractor do it, they may help you with this. The contractors and landscapers we have used had existing relationships with people at the ARC.
Closed Thread

Tags
community, standards, contact, email, allowed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.