Connectivity comments!

Closed Thread
Old 07-13-2020, 11:27 AM
Michael Charles
Default Connectivity comments!

Where are all the comments about the lack of connectivity?

How I long for the good old days here on TOTV when much that was discussed was how cheated people felt and that they were lied to by their sales agent.

Come on people! Lets have more conversations about that!

Let it begin!
Old 07-13-2020, 11:33 AM
Michael Charles

If you're wondering why I started a new thread, I'm very bored waiting at home from the constant flow of contractors in and out on a bathroom redo (all being done under warranty, new home built early 2019)

All day everyday for a full week now. Just the painters then the the trim to be completed, so one of the things that keeps me entertained is this!
Old 07-13-2020, 12:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,774 Times in 1,241 Posts

Well, probably because we see substantial progress all along the Turnpike now taking place for connectivity and retail shopping. Those things will be much better by the end of the year.
Old 07-13-2020, 12:13 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
Well, probably because we see substantial progress all along the Turnpike now taking place for connectivity and retail shopping. Those things will be much better by the end of the year.
Just went by there DeLuna bridge a few minutes ago, coming right along, worker progressing there as I write.
Old 07-13-2020, 12:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Charles View Post
If you're wondering why I started a new thread, I'm very bored waiting at home from the constant flow of contractors in and out on a bathroom redo (all being done under warranty, new home built early 2019)

All day everyday for a full week now. Just the painters then the the trim to be completed, so one of the things that keeps me entertained is this!
I normally wouldn't do this but if you wanna use the bathroom in our rental just let me know. Holding it for an entire week. New world record. Great thread.
Old 07-13-2020, 12:58 PM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I normally wouldn't do this but if you wanna use the bathroom in our rental just let me know. Holding it for an entire week. New world record. Great thread.
Thanks for the offer but the up the street neighbor is putting in a pool so I'm lucky in that respect! There's an orange porta potty outside their house I can utilize!
Old 07-13-2020, 01:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:

I have a sneaky suspicion you may have a comment or two about the quality of houses being built in TV south of Brownwood.
Old 07-13-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
the constant flow of contractors in and out on a bathroom redo (all being done under warranty, new home built early 2019)
All day everyday for a full week now.
Bathroom must of been a disaster if its taking everyday for a full week to redo a one year old bathroom Under Warranty..

Or maybe slow workers....
Old 07-13-2020, 01:29 PM
Default Just gotta ask.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvic 1 View Post
Bathroom must of been a disaster if its taking everyday for a full week to redo a one year old bathroom Under Warranty..
Curious about what could have gone so wrong in a brand new house. Only thing I can think of is a plumbing problem of epic proportions!!
Old 07-13-2020, 02:23 PM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvic 1 View Post

Or maybe slow workers....
If you must know!

Tile was completely removed from the walls and floors in 2 bathrooms (shower area only, main floor was fine) and removed from the wall in the bathroom with a tub. Presently the last one is being done right now. The 2 others were done just before Christmas. We had to wait a while since the warranty department was shut down to do this last one.

The reason we had the tile removed everywhere was because a visual defect that we didn't see until using the tub and shower. It was deemed defective by the manufacturer and we chose to have it replaced (under warranty). We were offered $3,000 by the manufacturer for us to just keep it! 3 bathrooms! Maybe in 1955 it would have been something to consider. So, the end is in sight. Maybe usable by Thursday evening.
Old 07-13-2020, 02:39 PM

Quote:

How I long for the good old days here on TOTV when much that was discussed was how cheated people felt and that they were lied to by their sales agent.

Come on people! Lets have more conversations about that!

Let it begin!
Most of that is being done over on Nextdoor and FB now. Still entertaining 😊
Old 07-13-2020, 02:54 PM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchad View Post
Most of that is being done over on Nextdoor and FB now. Still entertaining 😊
Ah, what a relief.

I was able to withdraw quite quickly off of next door but rather slowly from facebook. Just one more place online to step away from is TOTV. I do find it very entertaining which is why I'm still here!
Old 07-13-2020, 05:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

From connectivity (original Subject) to bathrooms ..... what a digression.
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Old 07-13-2020, 05:33 PM
Veteran member

If the OP is looking for nostalgia, there's always the dog poo thread!

Speaking of no minds ever being changed ...
Old 07-14-2020, 06:49 AM

Quote:

Come on people! Lets have more conversationse about that!
He
Let it begin!
Who cares about the bridge ?
If it were finished right now we couldn’t go anywhere safely!
Closed Thread

Tags
connectivity, people, comments, agent, lied

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.