Construction Modifications - Allamanda Model

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Question Construction Modifications - Allamanda Model

We are planning to construct an Allamanda home but now on subsequent inspections of the model we have found the bathrooms relatively small and lacking storage. Question: Has anyone who built an Allamanda made changes to the basic design of the bathrooms? If so, what? For example, in the master bathroom we are thinking of one sink rather than two, which requires two base units. Having one sink and one base unit would permit cabinets with drawers on either side. Any thoughts?
Old 12-20-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tberge View Post
We are planning to construct an Allamanda home but now on subsequent inspections of the model we have found the bathrooms relatively small and lacking storage. Question: Has anyone who built an Allamanda made changes to the basic design of the bathrooms? If so, what? For example, in the master bathroom we are thinking of one sink rather than two, which requires two base units. Having one sink and one base unit would permit cabinets with drawers on either side. Any thoughts?
Not sure about your bathroom situation, but was just at a friend's home, she had the kitchen wall removed so it was open coming in from the entry way, looked really nice.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:08 PM
Gold member

For resale purposes I would have 2 sinks in master bath.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Email Reported As Spam

TednRobin,
Do you know who did the work for your friend? We are thinking of doing the same thing and need some recommendations. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:49 PM

Sorry I don't, she had it built, so maybe you asked TV builders.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 PM

Whatever modifications you want to make expect to pay big. I changed my kitchen cabinet color the next day after signing the papers and it cost me $250 dollars
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.