Construction update flyover 7/14/19

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2019, 08:15 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Where is the movement closer to Brownwood occurring?
Between Brownwood, the Turnpike, and down to Warm Springs Ave.

Lots of clearing work is in progress now.

My guess is that the properties will be up for sale about the same time as the Turnpike bridge opens. Drive by traffic is the best sale vehicle they have.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 07-16-2019, 10:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,243 Posts

I think District 13, the green area and the blue area above Warm Springs (Village of Deluna) in this map is what Don is referring to.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	4427ADEE-17D3-4870-8D9D-1732A65EBFE7.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	80192  
Old 07-17-2019, 07:05 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
I think District 13, the green area and the blue area above Warm Springs (Village of Deluna) in this map is what Don is referring to.
The green areas are D13, DeLuna is the northern most village in D12 (blue areas). The village north of DeLuna in D13 on the south side of the turnpike name has not been released yet.

The green area between Brownwood and the turnpike is being worked now and would expect them to start selling homes/lots about the same time as the turnpike golf course bridge opens.

So far in D13 lots of dirt has been moved, roads have been approved and are being laid out, not much else to see or talk about, yet.
www.goldwingnut.com
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 07-17-2019, 09:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,243 Posts

Such a smart way to develop leaving prime locations to later construction. Gonna be a landrush for those lots

Wondering if Chitty Chatty might come before Brownwood south?

I need to go back through the videos. But do I understand correctly there is a road going in parallel and north of the Turnpike from Brownwood to Warm Springs?

If so, looks like that would make a trip from Everglades Rec Center to Brownwood less than 4 miles/15 min?
Old 07-17-2019, 04:26 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
I agree, the property between the Turnpike and Brownwood will command top dollar.

Nothing much to see there yet, but when there is, I'll have video for everyone to enjoy.
I agree. My wife and I have been talking about possibly buying a view site and building in that area when they get there. We are thinking if those lots are going over $200K vs the $85K in Monarch Grove, we probably will stay put in Hillsborough. Our current home has a veiw of Evans Prairie Marsh from the front Bedroom window, and we were planning on building a patio out there, and putting a birdcage and a small pool in back. The area on that Penninsula is like the perfect location in TV when you look at the entire layout. Hillsborough has definitely become prime location in general.

We will see!
Snow Flake until I retire
Old 07-17-2019, 04:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
The flights in this video were all free flights, manually controlled by the pilot (me), unlike some that are programmed and controlled by the onboard computer of the drone. The video is then rendered at 2X speed which really makes the piloting issues more noticeable. So the bottom line is that I'm a much better programmer than I am pilot. When you watch the side-by-side video you will see that the newer one is much smoother, this is because I'm programming the flight from the data of the first, manual flight.

I'm also not doing as much editing of the video content to get them out faster. I fly all morning on Sunday then spend Sunday evening doing the editing and to add to the issue there is sometimes either a wine or scotch component to the work.
Keep them coming Fast - I will deal with the piloting jitters
You are awesome. I am sure the scotch helps - it always does for me!
Snow Flake until I retire
Old 07-17-2019, 05:17 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
Such a smart way to develop leaving prime locations to later construction. Gonna be a landrush for those lots

Wondering if Chitty Chatty might come before Brownwood south?

I need to go back through the videos. But do I understand correctly there is a road going in parallel and north of the Turnpike from Brownwood to Warm Springs?

If so, looks like that would make a trip from Everglades Rec Center to Brownwood less than 4 miles/15 min?
Brownwood to Everglades will be about 6 miles by cart and then another 3 to the Fenney Rec Center. Average about 15mph in a cart due to gates and other impediments you're talking 24 minutes to Everglades and 36 minutes to Fenney Rec Center. But what a view you will have along the way...
www.goldwingnut.com
Old 07-17-2019, 05:19 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer Fan View Post
I am sure the scotch helps - it always does for me!
It certainly never hurts
www.goldwingnut.com
Closed Thread

Tags
construction, flyover, full, mark, speed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.