costco?

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2019, 09:01 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredman View Post
They will be here as soon as the Morse family stops expanding. So, don’t hold your breath
They should be here < BECAUSE > The Villages is expanding !!!
Old 12-30-2019, 09:40 AM
Veteran member

Costco to open new store in Albany NY
Old 12-30-2019, 09:45 AM

Please give me the Address you used at rekinnear@sbcglobal.net I`ll do the same, for i would love to see a COSTCO here, Thanks Rich
Old 12-30-2019, 11:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
I just heard that the building going up on 466A right in front of Colony is going to be a Costco. It was supposedly going to be a Dunkin' Donuts (seems doubtful, look at the design of front of the building), then maybe an Assbin Dental (The Slimy Used Car Salesman Dealership of Dentistry) but Assbin decided to sell to Costco who decided to open a $1.50 hot dog/soda combo stand there to compete with Sam's Club (who is competing with Costco) and then put a Costco Gas Station where Shell used to be.

Or maybe I'm wrong? Never mind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northerner52 View Post
LOL. Costco needs land 30x that lot. Thats Dunkin Donut store.

You didn't REALLY think I was serious about Costco building there did you? As for DD, look at the finished window framing on the front of the building as well as the size of the building and tell me if it looks like how 90% of the DD store fronts look. I would def prefer DD to Assbin Dental though.

dunkin donuts store fronts - Google Search
Old 12-30-2019, 02:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogPilot View Post
My wife was at the Wesley Chapel store a week ago to join again after almost 5 years. There was a specialty item she wanted, so she had to join again for the purchase. The membership agent (Cindy L) asked why it had been so long since we've been a member. She told her that its not conveniently close to The Villages. Well, Cindy said, you're in luck! She'd just returned from a corporate meeting and they have the permits in place and are looking for land to build it somewhere between The Villages and Ocala in 2020.
Hmmmm. the membership agent at a local Costco is privy to their future corporate building plans. Maybe, but I remain skeptical It's sort of like an ambassador on one of our courses telling us they plan to build 6 new championship courses south of 44. Maybe Costco shares more with its employees than the Morse family. Maybe not.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:19 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Hmmmm. the membership agent at a local Costco is privy to their future corporate building plans. Maybe, but I remain skeptical It's sort of like an ambassador on one of our courses telling us they plan to build 6 new championship courses south of 44. Maybe Costco shares more with its employees than the Morse family. Maybe not.
And as previously mentioned, permits in place for what ??? given no site has been selected....

Last edited by jarodrig; 12-30-2019 at 02:51 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
costco, theme, great, trim, red

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.