A Couple of Young Men

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2021, 05:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

I guess we could call whoever if we see someone under 60, but I’m puzzled should we call the police , community watch or John Walsh and do I have to check with all my neighbors to find out if any young men are visiting and should ask for pictures so I can distinguish between visitors and maybe menacing characters and then there’s always what to do about the joggers and walkers who stroll through our neighborhoods , what do we do about them . Oh my god I’m one of those people who walks through different neighborhoods , I guess I’ll have to report myself , so you can see it’s puzzling
Old 09-28-2021, 06:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Thanks for information I guess I can now call homeland security , I started out with the French in Vietnam in 1954 then on to Algeria, then over 30 years in most of the hot spots of the world both military ( Airborne)!and civilian ( I’m American)with last stop Pakistan right before 9/11 I know a little about security but I could be wrong because I don’t know everything but I’ll leave all the answers to the the answer man I’m through with this thread it was fun and oh so revealing

Last edited by charlieo1126@gmail.com; 09-28-2021 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Spell
Old 09-29-2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Ann Vinci Igoe View Post
I wouldn't hire just anyone... ck with who your neighbors are, some may have kids visiting or if they know of friends who have kids down looking for some easy $ for a couple of hours.. you need to get the exact date so they can work with you... then ask if they are interested in making some $ just to help unload... (for Xmass $) I bet some will be visiting and its a win win... (the parents/grandparents would LOVE to keep them busy) and great way to get to know your neighbors. OR when you GET the exact date... POST on this site...looking for some help unloading truck for a couple of hours... easy $. leave info and contact.... you'll get replies. Its more around the DATE.

Excellent reply, thank you! Seems as though this post got off track, LOL

I'm not sure of too many young adult visitors at the beginning of November, but I'll give it a whirl.

Old 09-29-2021, 05:22 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
I guess we could call whoever if we see someone under 60, but I’m puzzled should we call the police , community watch or John Walsh and do I have to check with all my neighbors to find out if any young men are visiting and should ask for pictures so I can distinguish between visitors and maybe menacing characters and then there’s always what to do about the joggers and walkers who stroll through our neighborhoods , what do we do about them . Oh my god I’m one of those people who walks through different neighborhoods , I guess I’ll have to report myself , so you can see it’s puzzling

Thanks, that made me laugh.

Last edited by tvbound; 09-29-2021 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Quoted wrong post.
Closed Thread

Tags
couple, unload, car, trailer, boxes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.