Courtyard villa wanted

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2021, 05:33 PM
Send a message via AIM to lisahathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSpringer View Post
I have one at 1168 Calgary St., Village of Dunedin. It is fully furnished.
Hi, My name is Lisa. I saw your response to someone saying you have a Courtyard villa that is for sale. I’m looking for one in your area. What are you asking for it?
Thanks,
Lisa
Old 07-25-2021, 07:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to lisahathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbertoni View Post
Hi, I have a three bedroom courtyard villa that would be available Sept 1, 2021. I have put many upgrades into it. Granite throughout, no carpeting, enclosed lanai with air condition unit installed. No lawn to cut, extra insulation, I can list more if interested. Can come furnished. Unfortunately it is in the Village-of Bonita directly off Canal Street in the center of the Villages. Send me a message and I will send pictures. Thank Lorraine
I might be interested in your Courtyard villa. I will be back in the villages mid to late August to find one to purchase. How much will you be asking for yours?
Thanks,
Lisa
Old 07-26-2021, 09:53 AM
Default Courtyard Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey2 View Post
UPDATE!!! WE HAVE A WINNER! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PLAYED, WE APPRECIATE IT. AS A CONSOLATION PRIZE ROXANNE WILL BE CALLING YOU WITH A SPECIAL OFFER TO EXTEND YOUR CAR WARRANTY!! YOU'RE WELCOME!! REALLY, THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED.
Hi, Everyone.
My last sibling has been wanting to move to The Villages and finally decided this was the year...of course! Her and everybody else, it seems. Her house has a contract of sale on it and she will be down next week to look around and see what she can find. My brother and I have kept an eye on things here and homes are selling at a dizzying pace so we decided to bring our situation to all of you hoping someone can help. We are hoping someone knows someone that knows someone that may be moving or considering a sale...or, maybe even you are!
Being a single woman with a tiny pooch, my sister is looking for a 3/2 or 2/2 Courtyard Villa. Stucco or vinyl, no preference. We live in Lake Deaton and Pine Ridge, so we would like to keep her kinda close, but she doesn't mind being up over 466A a bit...St.James, Duval, etc. Her settlement date up in Delaware County,Pa is 8/26 and so she'd like to find someplace she can come down and move right in to.
We do have a Villages Sales Associate on board and a few other realty companies are aware we are looking, too.
If you have that special villa we are looking for, or any leads, please PM me.
If all I've done is give you a good chuckle today, I'm cool with that, too.
Thanks for reading....
Call me I should be able to help
Robert Loiselle foxfire realty 352 653 8948
Closed Thread

Tags
villa, move, hoping, find, courtyard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.