Courtyard villa wanted

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2021, 07:10 AM
Veteran member

Old 07-24-2021, 07:12 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginsanders View Post
We have a 2/2 house in historic Village of Silverlake that will be FSBO Aug 1. Excellent condition. I know you said south, but this is on private circle with live oaks. Great location. PM if interested.
Thanks...a little further away than we'd like her to be!
Old 07-24-2021, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey2 View Post
Hi, Everyone.
My last sibling has been wanting to move to The Villages and finally decided this was the year...of course! Her and everybody else, it seems. Her house has a contract of sale on it and she will be down next week to look around and see what she can find. My brother and I have kept an eye on things here and homes are selling at a dizzying pace so we decided to bring our situation to all of you hoping someone can help. We are hoping someone knows someone that knows someone that may be moving or considering a sale...or, maybe even you are!
Being a single woman with a tiny pooch, my sister is looking for a 3/2 or 2/2 Courtyard Villa. Stucco or vinyl, no preference. We live in Lake Deaton and Pine Ridge, so we would like to keep her kinda close, but she doesn't mind being up over 466A a bit...St.James, Duval, etc. Her settlement date up in Delaware County,Pa is 8/26 and so she'd like to find someplace she can come down and move right in to.
We do have a Villages Sales Associate on board and a few other realty companies are aware we are looking, too.
If you have that special villa we are looking for, or any leads, please PM me.
If all I've done is give you a good chuckle today, I'm cool with that, too.
Thanks for reading....
Villages sales rep Kathi McClintock or a mls rep.
Old 07-24-2021, 07:31 AM
Default Long term rental

we have a 2/2 court yard villa completely re-done you can pm me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey2 View Post
Hi, Everyone.
My last sibling has been wanting to move to The Villages and finally decided this was the year...of course! Her and everybody else, it seems. Her house has a contract of sale on it and she will be down next week to look around and see what she can find. My brother and I have kept an eye on things here and homes are selling at a dizzying pace so we decided to bring our situation to all of you hoping someone can help. We are hoping someone knows someone that knows someone that may be moving or considering a sale...or, maybe even you are!
Being a single woman with a tiny pooch, my sister is looking for a 3/2 or 2/2 Courtyard Villa. Stucco or vinyl, no preference. We live in Lake Deaton and Pine Ridge, so we would like to keep her kinda close, but she doesn't mind being up over 466A a bit...St.James, Duval, etc. Her settlement date up in Delaware County,Pa is 8/26 and so she'd like to find someplace she can come down and move right in to.
We do have a Villages Sales Associate on board and a few other realty companies are aware we are looking, too.
If you have that special villa we are looking for, or any leads, please PM me.
If all I've done is give you a good chuckle today, I'm cool with that, too.
Thanks for reading....
Old 07-24-2021, 07:41 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.I.T.S. View Post
Villages sales rep Kathi McClintock or a mls rep.
great advice, thanks....
Old 07-24-2021, 07:56 AM

I just came for a lifestyle visit and the only thing I wanted was a courtyard villa. Looked at several - some had serious flaws! - but they sold right away anyway. When the new CV’s opened they were already sold. I bought something smaller and not *exactly* what I wanted but I realized I can be like many others! Buy and get here and eventually trade into what I really want! CV’s seem to be the hottest item right now. Best of luck to you all!
Old 07-24-2021, 08:20 AM

I sent you a Private Message :-)
Old 07-24-2021, 08:35 AM
Default 3bedroom courtyard villa

Hi, I have a three bedroom courtyard villa that would be available Sept 1, 2021. I have put many upgrades into it. Granite throughout, no carpeting, enclosed lanai with air condition unit installed. No lawn to cut, extra insulation, I can list more if interested. Can come furnished. Unfortunately it is in the Village-of Bonita directly off Canal Street in the center of the Villages. Send me a message and I will send pictures. Thank Lorraine
Old 07-24-2021, 08:41 AM

We have a 2/2 ranch (Austin model, 1158 sq ft) that we anticipate offering FSBO (no agents please) within the next week or two. May be turnkey. Enclosed lanai. Easy to care for. It’s centrally located in the Village of Sabal Chase between LSL and 466A. Please pm me if interested
Old 07-24-2021, 08:46 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uphillputt330 View Post
We have a 2/2 ranch (Austin model, 1158 sq ft) that we anticipate offering FSBO (no agents please) within the next week or two. May be turnkey. Enclosed lanai. Easy to care for. It’s centrally located in the Village of Sabal Chase between LSL and 466A. Please pm me if interested
Thanks...she has a small pooch and really wanted a yard she could let it out in to do it's thing...rather than walk it all the time.
Old 07-24-2021, 08:47 AM
Veteran member
Default villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbertoni View Post
Hi, I have a three bedroom courtyard villa that would be available Sept 1, 2021. I have put many upgrades into it. Granite throughout, no carpeting, enclosed lanai with air condition unit installed. No lawn to cut, extra insulation, I can list more if interested. Can come furnished. Unfortunately it is in the Village-of Bonita directly off Canal Street in the center of the Villages. Send me a message and I will send pictures. Thank Lorraine
Sent you a PM. Thanks for responding
Old 07-24-2021, 09:14 AM

The details of it are on the The Villages website. VLS# 233952
Old 07-24-2021, 09:24 AM

I’ve got a friend wanting to sell their villa. How would they get in touch with you, no pressure involved lol.
Maureen Kenney
Old 07-24-2021, 09:58 AM
Platinum member
Thumbs up

Lovey2,
you didn't put a price range that your sister might be interested in
or whether or not unfurnished or turn key..
And congrats on another family member coming to PARADISE...

Old 07-24-2021, 10:44 AM

I have a friend with 3/2 CY villa turn key with golf cart in poinciana near Cane Garden - just going to put for sale
Call Nathalie at (954) 913-1109
If interested
Closed Thread

Tags
villa, move, hoping, find, courtyard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.