covid 19

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2020, 06:06 AM
Angry covid 19

Good news for those who have the virus and want to spread it or just want to get it- walmart on wdgewood is not enforcing wearing a mask. Yesterday P.M. i saw families and individuals not wearing masks.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:41 AM
Location: Newburgh NY, Berwick PA, Grand Forks ND, Tampa Fl, Wenatchee Wash, TN, OK, TX, NC, OH, FL

Whip dee do! Just old news!
Old 11-09-2020, 07:05 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrilwood View Post
Good news for those who have the virus and want to spread it or just want to get it- walmart on wdgewood is not enforcing wearing a mask. Yesterday P.M. i saw families and individuals not wearing masks.
It's a loosing battle 50/50 for or against masks. Take care of yourself.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:39 AM

I was there the other day and saw an employee with his mask on his chin talking with customers, I saw 2 others in the store with no mask, saw several with masks under their noses. There will always be some people who feel rules do not apply and they also will not be asked to comply.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:41 AM

Pfizer just reported a vaccine at 90% effective to stop COVID.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:44 AM

Market furfures jumped over 1,000 points on the news.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,354 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Dale View Post
Pfizer just reported a vaccine at 90% effective to stop COVID.
Covid vaccine: First '''milestone''' vaccine offers 90% protection - BBC News
Old 11-09-2020, 08:42 AM

Publix in Lake Deton Plaza same. Check out person with mask below nose, person bagging groceries with just a shield (no mask), employee checking all dairy cases and stocking milk etc wearing mask on chin like a chin guard. Several shoppers with no masks.
Hard to try and keep yourself safe when others are working against the scientific recommendations on how to be safe and keep others safe.
Old 11-09-2020, 08:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:

I hope they opened all the entry/exit doors. IMO the rise was higher when everybody had to go in and out one door. Stooopid idea IMO. You want to separate people not drive them down cattle loading pen.
Old 11-09-2020, 08:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
No different than any other business.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow View Post
Publix in Lake Deton Plaza same. Check out person with mask below nose, person bagging groceries with just a shield (no mask), employee checking all dairy cases and stocking milk etc wearing mask on chin like a chin guard. Several shoppers with no masks.
Hard to try and keep yourself safe when others are working against the scientific recommendations on how to be safe and keep others safe.
Unless Publix has changed their policy, this is in violation of it. Did you report what you witnessed to the Manager?
Old 11-09-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
Unless Publix has changed their policy, this is in violation of it. Did you report what you witnessed to the Manager?
Have said things in the past to both Winn Dixie manager and Publix manager. Have not gotten a response that indicates they can consistently take care of the problems. One check out lady told me they are not allowed to say anything to anyone about wearing a mask? Publix is definitely not following through on the company policy even with some employees.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,035 Times in 2,730 Posts

Very different approach up north in Massachusetts. 14 day quarantine for anyone coming to the state, unless coming from one of 6 designated low risk states. Masks are mandatory, with a fine for violation, everywhere in public, both indoors and outdoors, even if you can social distance. Indoor gatherings limited to 10 people and 25 outdoors. All non-essential businesses must close by 9:30 PM (just about everything except for hospitals) and curfew in place (with fines for violations) between 10 PM and 5 AM.

Here is hoping that today’s news of an effective vaccine are real?
Old 11-09-2020, 11:00 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Very different approach up north in Massachusetts. 14 day quarantine for anyone coming to the state, unless coming from one of 6 designated low risk states. Masks are mandatory, with a fine for violation, everywhere in public, both indoors and outdoors, even if you can social distance. Indoor gatherings limited to 10 people and 25 outdoors. All non-essential businesses must close by 9:30 PM (just about everything except for hospitals) and curfew in place (with fines for violations) between 10 PM and 5 AM.

Here is hoping that today’s news of an effective vaccine are real?
I'm sorry but those rules are absolutely asinine. How on earth is that not a violation of constitutional rights? I've heard that a certain someone wants to make mask wearing mandatory nationwide - both indoors and outdoors. People not in compliance will face stiff fines. Pretty soon we'll be sunbathing and swimming in the ocean with masks slapped on our faces.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoast View Post
I'm sorry but those rules are absolutely asinine. How on earth is that not a violation of constitutional rights? I've heard that a certain someone wants to make mask wearing mandatory nationwide - both indoors and outdoors. People not in compliance will face stiff fines. Pretty soon we'll be sunbathing and swimming in the ocean with masks slapped on our faces.
Nothing more motivating than lining governments pockets. It’s all about money.
Closed Thread

Tags
wearing, covid, enforcing, mask, yesterday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.