Great Customer Service

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2020, 12:20 PM
Default Great Customer Service

Our house is three years old and I have been noticing excessive chipping of the driveway at the stress relief joints. Called Villages Warranty and they referred me to T&D Concrete... I thought “what a fight this is going to be.” They transferred my call to John L the supervisor of customer service... he told me he would be out in 90 min. Not only was he on time but he had two repair crews with him. They cut the stress relief joints deeper and repaired about 30 chips... did a very nice job. Watching them.. I learned techniques to repair chips in my driveway in Ohio. Very professional and pleasant crew. Far exceeded my expectations... nice to have contractors who have customer focus
Old 11-18-2020, 11:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Thanks for reminding me to call . I got a customer support person right away , she gave me his number , he called less then 20 minutes later , couple of guys will be out at 3 to fix , 20 years 5 homes they have done something’s for me and friends never a problem good company
Closed Thread

Tags
customer, chips, stress, nice, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.