Covid 19 Vaccine ID Card

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2021, 05:18 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbill1 View Post
How will cruise lines be able to come back to Florida if we don't allow ID proof of vaccine? All cruise lines will require proof, which we in Florida are not allowed to have if they become available.
Please educate yourself.....please
Old 05-01-2021, 05:45 AM
Veteran member

I was told the federal government has a master list . Can be looked up if need be .
Old 05-01-2021, 05:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1ceasar View Post
I was told the federal government has a master list . Can be looked up if need be .
Who told you that?
Old 05-01-2021, 06:08 AM
Default Naive and Blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Anti vaxxy, used in reference to those who think others are wrong in their beliefs, their medical issues, or advice from their personal physicians. Those who use Anti Vax are the ones who stayed at home, those who you are speaking of are still taking risks, in Covid units, and for that I am greatly in debt to them.

I didn’t stay in my house like many for the last year, I worked exposed everyday, Never in fear. Remember essential workers had to be there so everyone else could stay safe in their homes.

White card have no reference to being a legal document, and yes they are on the net

You guys are all nuts! There's no way in the world anyone should be okay with having to prove your papers to anyone. This is a kin to a mark on the wrist. Unbelievable of gullible people are.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:13 AM

Do not laminate ! There are lines for additional additional doses if need.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiltongrizz11 View Post
You guys are all nuts! There's no way in the world anyone should be okay with having to prove your papers to anyone. This is a kin to a mark on the wrist. Unbelievable of gullible people are.
Proof of vaccination is nothing new for American citizens. That already exists to travel to certain countries. Having to show proof of vaccine already exists in this country too. What about required vaccines for children to attend school? That has been going on for many years. Why do you think this is any different to have to show proof of a Covid vaccine? There really is no difference at all, IMHO.

Take a look at this list of countries that REQUIRE certain vaccinations to enter their country.........

https://www.who.int/ith/2016-ith-county-list.pdf

Requiring proof of a Covid vaccine will be nothing new at all. I'm perfectly fine showing proof of my vaccination; in fact I'm very proud that I have been vaccinated. Hence.....my signature on this forum.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:20 AM

Why would anyone want to get on a floating Petrie dish in the first place. As far as international travel, I hear India is still allowing international travel. Europe may be opening but again why go. The United States has so many beautiful places that don’t involve going to cities under siege , eg. Portland, Minneapolis, New York,Chicago, etc. The national parks are a great place to start.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:21 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,203 Times in 464 Posts

Oh, those people who did not get the vaccine should be punished! Should we start wearing yellow stars? Maybe we should get chipped! We can pledge allegiance to the vaccinated!
Old 05-01-2021, 06:21 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRE1 View Post
Didn't you get a card or slip of paper with the date and type of vaccine you received when you got your shot(s)? Everyone that I know who went through Publix got that card. I've saved mine, including taking a photo of it on my phone. Some people have even said they had theirs laminated.
Advised not to laminated so if a booster was required it could be recorded on the card.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:26 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiltongrizz11 View Post
The cruise lines are private businesses and can require what ever they want for their service, if you don’t like it don’t go. You are probably upset they require you to wear a shirt and shoes in a restaurant because it violates your freedoms.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:36 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbill1 View Post
I have both laminated card and downloaded on computer and phone. New law says a business cannot ask you to prove you are vaccinated though
Cruise line doesnt fallinto abusiness category pertaining to covid. A cruise line CAN mandate all travelers be vaccinated andfrom recent news, they WILL be mandating it. You got a card when you received your shots. Ihope you knew to keep it. If not, find out how to get a duplicate. I laminated mine as most of my friends did also. That was my first thought to do when I received the card
Old 05-01-2021, 06:47 AM

For my own reasons I am not getting vaccinated. For those who decided to get it?, good for you. I respect your decision, please respect mine.
And in these crazy days, if push comes to shove and my belief is now blocking me from partaking in certain activities?, I’ll just claim I “identify” as being vaccinated.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:48 AM

Why do I need a card if I had the illness?
Old 05-01-2021, 06:49 AM

I can’t believe how many people are willing to give up their freedom. So far people with the SHOT!!! Have gotten COVID anyway and have passed it on to others. Great SHOT. all it will take is for one person on the ship to have COVID and the whole thing will come to a halt. How many times have you heard of ships having a lot of sick passengers and return to port happens. Fear is driving you to give up your rights to a federal government. what is the survival rate. Not the infection rate! ?
Old 05-01-2021, 06:50 AM

In New York vaccine passports are optional for those who want them. They should be optional in Florida as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, florida, lines, proof, vaccine

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.