Covid 19 Vaccine ID Card

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbound View Post
Want to see vaccination rates soar? Make it a prerequisite to vote.
That makes no sense, especially when you don't need ID to vote
Old 05-01-2021, 10:18 AM

I have been tested positive for the covid antibodies.
Covid must have been the headache I had back in December.
I have no intention of getting a dangerous, rushed to the front vaccination.

Didn't the CDC say you can still get the Chinese Virus even after your vaccination?

Anyway, my natural covid antibodies can beat up your artificial antibodies.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishon View Post
I have been tested positive for the covid antibodies.
Covid must have been the headache I had back in December.
I have no intention of getting a dangerous, rushed to the front vaccination.

It's been field tested on millions

Didn't the CDC say you can still get the Chinese Virus even after your vaccination?

No, they didn't (well, yes, 0.008% can)

Anyway, my natural covid antibodies can beat up your artificial antibodies.
I don't know that, so there's no way in he!! that you do. And just how long does natural and vaccine conferred immunity last? I don't know that (and certainly neither do you)

Just what we need, another google physician that gets everything wrong
Old 05-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
When you own a business or a cruise line you can make the decision if you want to risk your business or cruise line. So far, the cruise lines do not. If you don't want to play then you have option of not patronizing those businesses or cruise lines that conflict with your opinion.
Whether I'm vaccinated or not I absolutely will not be patronizing any business that demands that I be vaccinated in order to use their products/services. I will be making my own health decisions thank you very much.

Also, for the people who already have natural immunity, getting the vaccine may not be recommended. It won't help them and may even harm them. Why get a vaccine that you don't need and could potentially expose you to detrimental side effects?
Old 05-01-2021, 10:36 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaelane View Post
Its my understanding cruise lines will accept the white card you received when you got your vaccine. I know for a fact (because I am going) that Iceland will accept that card as proof of vaccine, so this card looks to be on the road accepted from folks from the USA, worldwide.

I presume these white cards can be forged, though it would be difficult to get the exact type and weight and size of paper if you are just "downloading from the internet", but I presume it could be done. Countries lower their risk but do not eliminate risk when asking for a vaccine card. We are going to need to work with lowered risk, not perfect lack of risk. Every time we drive a car we work with lowered risk.

Laminating cards is advised against since it is possible boosters may be needed next year and would be noted on that card.

"Vaccine passports" appear to be a United States "thing" (despite the name "passport") to get into large gatherings, businesses, etc. who decide they want these passports (if they are legal in their state) and who put no faith in the white vaccine card that is being accepted by other countries as sufficient proof of a U.S. vaccination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
That makes no sense, especially when you don't need ID to vote

I believe he was being humorous....(I certainly got a chuckle)
Old 05-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Default I completely agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Why the uprising of some chanting...do not take away my rights...when shot records and requirements thereof have been a part of International travel for YEARS!!

As it has been in the past....not a big deal....if ya wanna go there get and provide what is required....if not DON'T GO!

Was and remains...pretty simple!
Why such an aversion to keeping things simple? And it’s not only international travel; another example is the US military which has an extensive vaccination program.

We’re on information overload—some good information, some unintended misinformation (in the sense that they learned something new this week regarding something from last week), deliberate misinformation, and any combination that serves its intended purpose.

I can get overwhelmed by too much complicated information, and it’s at times like this—vaccine or no vaccine, masks or no masks, social distancing or not—that I ask myself:

“What would be the choices of such publicly known figures as American businessman Herman Cain, US Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, East African nation Tanzania President John Magufuli, actress Cloris Leachman, baseball star Tom Seaver, and others to these questions?”

This is not a sure-fire solution, because there’s no way to get into anyone else’s head—but it can help by reducing the issues to the most appropriate simplest possible terms.
Old 05-01-2021, 12:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbill1 View Post
How will cruise lines be able to come back to Florida if we don't allow ID proof of vaccine? All cruise lines will require proof, which we in Florida are not allowed to have if they become available.
We deal with some interesting conflicts. We have been vaccinated.

Do we want to allow police to do random stops demanding you have proof of having been vaccinated? Perhaps, a badge saying you have been vaccinated. Hum, they could sell those mail-order-the same people who buy the FAKE service dog vests.

As to proof you have been vaccinated we received a card showing not only that we were vaccinated, when, but which shots we received and the lot number of the vaccine
Old 05-01-2021, 12:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklesweep View Post
Why such an aversion to keeping things simple? And it’s not only international travel; another example is the US military which has an extensive vaccination program.

We’re on information overload—some good information, some unintended misinformation (in the sense that they learned something new this week regarding something from last week), deliberate misinformation, and any combination that serves its intended purpose.

I can get overwhelmed by too much complicated information, and it’s at times like this—vaccine or no vaccine, masks or no masks, social distancing or not—that I ask myself:

“What would be the choices of such publicly known figures as American businessman Herman Cain, US Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, East African nation Tanzania President John Magufuli, actress Cloris Leachman, baseball star Tom Seaver, and others to these questions?”

This is not a sure-fire solution, because there’s no way to get into anyone else’s head—but it can help by reducing the issues to the most appropriate simplest possible terms.

Huh-Herman Cain has past away. I would not ask him. I could not ask him.

As far as vaccines, there are many countries that if you choose to visit they require that you get certain vaccines.

It is simple. A license to drive, insurance. You cannot buy a machine gun, a canon. Take your tank onto the roads. All kinds of regulations.
Old 05-01-2021, 01:32 PM

Legionnaires Disease is still pretty popular with the cruise lines, I’d like to see their proof of purchase.
Old 05-01-2021, 01:57 PM

Sorry, but we just got our 2nd shot and we got an I.D. card that Staples laminated for FREE. You should have gotten a card if you got your 2nd shot.
Old 05-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,142 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
You cannot buy a machine gun,...
Yes you can. Contrary to popular belief, getting a home based FFL is perfectly legal, easy to do, and very popular.

Unfortunately, there are many myths about getting a home based FFL from the ATF.

It is a myth that the ATF doesn’t allow home-based federal firearms licenses. You can absolutely be an FFL dealer as a home based business.

It is a myth that it’s near impossible to become an FFL holder from home. As long as there isn’t zoning/HOA issue and you know the right steps, the process to submitting your ffl application for a home ffl is fairly straightforward.

It is a myth that a home based ffl is rare. In fact, they are so common, most ffl dealers in the country are home based ffls.

So, you can be an FFL holder from your home as long as you know the right way to apply for your ffl license and you meet all of the requirements and buy a machine gun.

You can find this information available if you search.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Notice when you read a post, read what was posted.

Quote “ if you can’t find your card you can download a blank one”

No reference to if one was vaccinated. Just a statement that you can download a blank card

A 5 year old and a good scanner can accomplish a white card in 5 minutes
And a prison sentence if caught.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoast View Post
I was wondering the same thing. There are lots of people who have natural immunity to the virus because they already had and recovered from the virus.

Florida is handling this whole thing right. Businesses, including cruise lines, should not be asking to see our personal health records.
Foreign countries do not recognize Florida laws. The ships will possibly not be allowed to visit if people can't or won't provide vaccination proof.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriceunger View Post
I don’t think people who are choosing not to get vaccinated are ignoring public safety, and I think very few are rejecting it because of political beliefs or rights. Many are rejecting it because they don’t feel as though it’s been proven safe due to limited testing and the fact that none are FDA approved. It’s their right not to participate in the clinical study that is ongoing, and I don’t have any negative opinions about people making that choice. A few years or less down the road, all of those who rushed into get the vaccines may feel differently based on long term results. Time will tell, but no one should presume that you know what’s best for others.
I'm not going to list all the false claims you've made.

However, when choosing between life and possible death?

I choose life.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
I don't know that, so there's no way in he!! that you do. And just how long does natural and vaccine conferred immunity last? I don't know that (and certainly neither do you)

Just what we need, another google physician that gets everything wrong
My antibodies lasted 7 months. That's why you need the vaccine as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, florida, lines, proof, vaccine

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.