Covid 19 Vaccine ID Card

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2021, 07:38 AM

Why does it matter? You’re still a carrier AND can still get COVID with a vaccine. The difference between vaccine and no vaccine is you are less likely to get sick and die once vaccinated. You are still a carrier and can still make other sick. I’d stay away from people and stay locked up at home a few more years if I were you.
Old 05-01-2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
My understanding is that once you leave on a cruise, you can't come back (alive)..........
"You can checkout any time you want but you can never leave."
Old 05-01-2021, 07:45 AM

Its my understanding cruise lines will accept the white card you received when you got your vaccine. I know for a fact (because I am going) that Iceland will accept that card as proof of vaccine, so this card looks to be on the road accepted from folks from the USA, worldwide.

I presume these white cards can be forged, though it would be difficult to get the exact type and weight and size of paper if you are just "downloading from the internet", but I presume it could be done. Countries lower their risk but do not eliminate risk when asking for a vaccine card. We are going to need to work with lowered risk, not perfect lack of risk. Every time we drive a car we work with lowered risk.

Laminating cards is advised against since it is possible boosters may be needed next year and would be noted on that card.

"Vaccine passports" appear to be a United States "thing" (despite the name "passport") to get into large gatherings, businesses, etc. who decide they want these passports (if they are legal in their state) and who put no faith in the white vaccine card that is being accepted by other countries as sufficient proof of a U.S. vaccination.
Old 05-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Why the uprising of some chanting...do not take away my rights...when shot records and requirements thereof have been a part of International travel for YEARS!!

As it has been in the past....not a big deal....if ya wanna go there get and provide what is required....if not DON'T GO!

Was and remains...pretty simple!
Old 05-01-2021, 07:51 AM

FYI, when I got my card they told me not to laminate it as it has spots on it to allow future vaccinations such a boosters on it. If you have laminated your card, I presume they will give you a new one and you will in then have two vaccine IDs.

In regards to limiting access to non-vaccinated (wherever), I was asked several questions when I received the vaccine and actually know someone who has not taken it due to severe food and medication allergies and also another due to a rather rare autoimmune condition. I also had an acquaintance (a good friend of my close friend) who stroked within hours of the shot and, due to the severity of the clot, ultimately lost her life within days (she had the pfizer shot, not jnj) and now some of her adult children and siblings fear taking it. I read that although jnj (and I believe also astrazenica as well) did further study recently regarding clotting, pfizer and moderna declined to take part in the same study.
Old 05-01-2021, 08:20 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
My understanding is that once you leave on a cruise, you can't come back (alive)..........
Oh you’re so funny
Old 05-01-2021, 08:27 AM

The death and persecution of millions of people in Europe started with requiring them very certain paperwork if we forget we will repeat!
Old 05-01-2021, 08:43 AM

"New law says a business cannot ask you to prove you are vaccinated though"

Not correct. Norwegian Cruise Lines told me that I had to have both shots before I could sail with them. That is until October. After that, who knows!
Old 05-01-2021, 08:58 AM

What are you talking about if you get your vaccine you get a vaccine ID
Old 05-01-2021, 09:15 AM

Just like the no fly list? This was a reply to the govt having a list of vaccinations. Really a list for let say over 200 million. Assume 140 million will not get vaccinated for what ever reason. Ok

Last edited by Tankerrich; 05-01-2021 at 09:21 AM.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:15 AM

Why would you mis-state that "we in Florida are not allowed to have" proof of vaccination? That is the biased narrative designed to undermine the approach here in Florida. Do you have the Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card which you would have received as you received any of the vaccines? These CDC record cards are distributed nationally, even in Florida. So clearly those of us in Florida are allowed to have proof of vaccination.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:17 AM

Michigan Woman Whose Fake Covid Test Result Was Flagged Because of Mismatched Fonts Gets Arrested, Fined and Sent Back Home
Old 05-01-2021, 09:19 AM

Here's another:
Dept. of Justice to Dismiss Case Against Couple Who Allegedly Uploaded Fake Covid Results Into USVI Travel Portal
Old 05-01-2021, 09:21 AM

Michigan Woman Whose Fake Covid Test Result Was Flagged Because of Mismatched Fonts Gets Arrested, Fined and Sent Back Home
Old 05-01-2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltdisney4life View Post
The death and persecution of millions of people in Europe started with requiring them very certain paperwork if we forget we will repeat!
Yep, my mom and dad still have those passes with all the stamp. They were both born in Poland, pop was is Sargent Major in the army and a POW. They both made it. History repeats itself, so be careful who you elect to represent you.
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, florida, lines, proof, vaccine

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.