COVID Testing at Polo Fields on Tuesday, March 24th

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 03-25-2020, 10:10 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
Not quite the same thread, but.... a nurse told me that the pools in TV are not chlorinated. Rather they are salt water. However, even if they WERE chlorinated, I haven't heard a single "expert" say that all viruses would automatically be killed in a pool such as ours. Anyway, I have gone by about nine local pools, and N O B O D Y was in any of them. Thanks goodness for having heads on their shoulders.
That is so false, they are not salt water Pools are all closed that is why nobody is in them

Tags
testing, stay, people, covid, limited

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.