covid vers normal deaths

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2020, 12:49 PM
Default covid vers normal deaths

Can anyone tell me what the normal death rate is in the Villages tri-county area. We hear about the number of Covid deaths and it is published in the paper every day, I just was wondering what is the normal death rate for this area after all we are a community of people on the older side of life.
I know the virus is bad I have family that has had it, they have all survived it, I just would like to know if the normal death rate has changed, has covid made a big or small difference in our community's death rate?
Old 10-21-2020, 02:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisX1 View Post
Can anyone tell me what the normal death rate is in the Villages tri-county area. We hear about the number of Covid deaths and it is published in the paper every day, I just was wondering what is the normal death rate for this area after all we are a community of people on the older side of life.
I know the virus is bad I have family that has had it, they have all survived it, I just would like to know if the normal death rate has changed, has covid made a big or small difference in our community's death rate?
If ya don’t have anything to do, online daily sun go back a year from February and count
Old 10-21-2020, 04:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

So many are still in denial about the fact that there is a dangerous new virus making people sick and killing older people and it is all over this globe.

This week it struck a little closer to me. One of the young mothers I know in The Williams Syndrome Association is sick with Covid. Our neice by marriage's sister is hospitalized in very grave condition with it, and a long time friend here in The Villages, her daughter is in the hospital with Covid pneumonia.

Please keep them all close to your hearts and all be careful to stay well.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,369 Times in 3,050 Posts

It should be pretty easy to check:

Take the current death rate. Subtract the number of people who died from COVID or complications of COVID. Whatever left, is the "normal" death rate.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:37 PM
Veteran member

Stats of the State of Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisX1 View Post
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, death, normal, covid, area

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.