Daily Cruise

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2020, 06:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
Or, maybe he’s just trying to get people to take this seriously.
Are you watching the Press Conference?
I seriously doubt that him driving around the square everyday (with or without the Admiral) then coming here to report about it is going to change anyone's behavior.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-31-2020, 06:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

I've decided to see just how far what food we do have stretches..Hopefully 30 days..After my Winn Dixie shopping experience Sunday I decided way to many idiots out there
2 woman were at meat cooler and decided to handle just about every package they could get their hands on .
Then I went to produce and same thing happened with a male....now there's equality..Some idiot decided he had to inspect every bag of onions
I bought my 2 steaks 4 ears of corn sanitized my hands on the way out.Put my packages in my golf cart sanitized again..
Arrived home put my food away washed yet again..meal option for next 30 days will be interesting may end up with peanut butter with pasta
I'll make it work...Not worth the risk
Old 03-31-2020, 06:14 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
Great post! That is just too funny.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,035 Times in 2,730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonbrown View Post
I saw a dad and two pre-teen boys shooting hoops at Laurel Manor RC.
If they are cohabiting in the same house then what is wrong with shooting some hoops together to get some exercise. My wife and I sleep together, so we don’t worry about working in the yard and golfing together.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:41 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
I've decided to see just how far what food we do have stretches..Hopefully 30 days..After my Winn Dixie shopping experience Sunday I decided way to many idiots out there
2 woman were at meat cooler and decided to handle just about every package they could get their hands on .
Then I went to produce and same thing happened with a male....now there's equality..Some idiot decided he had to inspect every bag of onions
I bought my 2 steaks 4 ears of corn sanitized my hands on the way out.Put my packages in my golf cart sanitized again..
Arrived home put my food away washed yet again..meal option for next 30 days will be interesting may end up with peanut butter with pasta
We wear disposable gloves at the grocery store. Put them on as soon as we get in and take them off to dispose of as soon as we exit.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Hmm, soba or rice noodles in peanut sauce. I like it! Peanut Butter Noodles Recipe - Allrecipes.com
Old 03-31-2020, 08:34 PM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY
Default Stay at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Sumter County just sent out a post telling people to stay at home....unless it's for medical help, food or medications. People can go for walks (NOT playing ball etc) or biking. Whenever there's rules---"some" think they're to be broken and if told otherwise--to mind our own business. All fine and good til--------
So does that mean Chatbrat and other junior reporters are breaking the rules by taking their daily rides and reporting on all those other ignorant people ?? Or do they get a special dispensation for some reason ?
Old 03-31-2020, 09:31 PM
Question Ewww -

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonbrown View Post
I saw a dad and two pre-teen boys shooting hoops at Laurel Manor RC.
- families can be together -- of course
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, couple, wvlg--but, topper, today

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.