Daily Sun misses the boat...

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2021, 06:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

[QUOTE=graciegirl;1939100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
OK I will bite. Does this mean that one half is Roman Catholic and the other half is Jewish?[/QUOTE

No. I am a Roman Catholic and I am pretending to be the Matchmaker from Fiddler on the Roof, (I LOVE that musical) Trying to find Dr. Boogie happiness with a lovely person from a nice State like Kentucky.

I bet he hasn't ever had a hot brown and doesn't know you wear a golf shirt with your light blue suit and you have to sit in the Paddock and people call women Ma'am and send over a Mint Julep to drink. One does not let it drip onto your painted nails or it will remove the color. Colonel Sanders himself used to sit behind us but he is frying chicken in the heavenly kitchen and nothing is the same as it used to be.
One side of my family would have some Yiddish comments for seeing a movie, and thinking you have knowledge of their culture. Of course some families do have a shiksa or two
Old 05-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

[QUOTE=thelegges;1939143]
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

One side of my family would have some Yiddish comments for seeing a movie, and thinking you have knowledge of their culture. Of course some families do have a shiksa or two
One must be open minded of others. BUT.... I did hear that some say that shiksa's are for practice.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:30 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

[QUOTE=graciegirl;1940597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post

One must be open minded of others. BUT.... I did hear that some say that shiksa's are for practice.
My brother married one, will have to send her your post, so she can be aware of your hearsay, soon as she is done sitting Shiva for her best friend. Too bad she wasted all those years converting, and holding all holy holidays at their home, to be considered as a practice throwaway
Old 05-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

[QUOTE=thelegges;1940821]
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

My brother married one, will have to send her your post, so she can be aware of your hearsay, soon as she is done sitting Shiva for her best friend. Too bad she wasted all those years converting, and holding all holy holidays at their home, to be considered as a practice throwaway
The person who said it to me was kidding. Just the way I was kidding above.

Tags
daily, moring, line, odds, nope

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.