Decisions, Decisions!

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2012, 10:58 AM

We are in the Atlanta area andI use ceiling fans everyday, all day excet in the cold part of winter! I even have one over the kitchen table! The air movement makes a huge difference.

All that said, my,now,antique pewter chandelier will be into the dr in TV!,
Old 03-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Sage

So how many fans do you need? One in each bedroom, two on the lanaii, and one in the living room?
Old 03-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Sage

Or to make a real statement, you could put the chandelier in the master closet!! I am bringing mine from my dining room and either going to use it again over the dining table or put it in the foyer if I can't find other lighting to blend with it.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Default Bring it with you

I agree with Islandgirl.... Bring it with you. You may find a nice place to hang it in your new home. Better to be safe than sorry
Old 03-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Tickled_pink
Default Decisions, Decisions

All great ideas. I have changed my mind and have now decided to bring the chandelier thanks to all the wonderful suggestions. I can just hear DH after I tell him that he is still taking down the light fixture and replacing it, after just telling him this morning that he was right about not replacing ceiling fans with a fancy chandelier and getting him out of his last project. If we survive this move to TV as a couple, it will be a miracle!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Sage

You're doing great. You will survive and you're right to bring the chandelier even though it inconveniences "you know who." He'll get over it.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.