Designer Floorplans

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston View Post
Don't believe that model is available any longer.
I think logdog had a spelling error, must have meant Cypress. I still see this listed as a model on the TV gallery of homes.

Russ, do you know if they are no longer building the Cypress?
Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbaru View Post
I think logdog had a spelling error, must have meant Cypress. I still see this listed as a model on the TV gallery of homes.

Russ, do you know if they are no longer building the Cypress?
My bad, I was confusing it with the Grand Ficus they used to build. Yes the Cypress is still available to my knowledge.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

The Cypress is really a great layout. Very functional in every aspect. My rental home is a Cypress and I have rented it to 3 different couples who were building a new home. All 3 said they wished they had lived in this home before selecting the model they built. It has a front door closet, a large laundry room with space for a desk or storage, good size bedrooms, large guest bath, large master with two large closets and a super size eat in kitchen. Nice front porch so you can sit out in the front or back of the home. The only complaint about the Cypress I have heard a couple times is the living room is a little dark. Has to do with the way the lanai is positioned and that the living area is in the center of the home. I solved this by adding a solar tube to the living room. Now that is light and bright. Also, mine has a garage that is extended 6 feet longer and 2 feet wider. GREAT plus.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.