Desk in laundry room

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Default Desk in laundry room

I recently viewed a home that had a beautiful built in desk in laundry room. Would love to find it so I can show a contractor. If you know what I'm talking about please please please let me know. Thank you
Old 03-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Default Desk in laundry

The model with the desk in the laundry room is the IVY. We are scheduled to close on ours (in Gilchrist) on April 3. After the closing, you are welcome to come see our home. You'll just have to step over a hundred boxes
Gail
gailc101@comcast.net
Old 03-23-2013, 12:04 PM

Not sure if it was done after contract, but the Designer model Ivy has one that can be viewed on the TV website.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:38 PM

I live in an Ivy on Triggerfish in Buttonwood...it has the desk in the laundry room. I'll be back in town Thursday of next week, and you are welcomed to come see it. Otherwise if you provide me an email address, I can send you some pics of it. Have a great weekend! RayV@PresProp.com
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.