DeSoto-McClure-Linden-Monarch Grove-Marsh Bend area 20 months construction progress

Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2019, 06:11 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts
Default DeSoto-McClure-Linden-Monarch Grove-Marsh Bend area 20 months construction progress

Here’s a look at the construction progress in the Southern Oaks area. The video shows how the DeSoto-McClure-Linden-Monarch Grove-Marsh Bend area looked yesterday, this past January, and in January of 2018. Incredible differences!

I didn’t do my normal shoots of the construction in the other areas over the weekend, my drive around didn’t show a lot of changes and the winds at 100 ft and above were too high this weekend to safely fly. I decided to edit a couple of golf course videos I had sitting on the drive waiting for attention, and post them. In the process I did some looking at previous shoots I had done and realized how much things have changed recently. I decided it was time for another side-by-side video and started work on it also.

Yesterday the winds gave me a break in the afternoon and I was able to re-shoot the previous flights before the winds picked up again. Here’s the end results with all three videos. It was shot and uploaded to YouTube as a 4K video so if you have a good internet connection connected to your 4K TV, that’s the best way to view it.
The Villages 9-16-19 Construciton Update - Side-by-side today-8 months ago-20 months ago - YouTube
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 09-18-2019, 06:40 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Really cool comparison. Thank you
Old 09-18-2019, 05:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,242 Posts

Beautiful work as always, thanks Don!
Old 09-19-2019, 03:17 AM

Nicely done. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
construction, area, winds, video, shoots

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.