DeSoto-McClure-Linden-Monarch Grove-Marsh Bend area 20 months construction progress

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2019, 06:11 PM
Veteran member
Default DeSoto-McClure-Linden-Monarch Grove-Marsh Bend area 20 months construction progress

Here’s a look at the construction progress in the Southern Oaks area. The video shows how the DeSoto-McClure-Linden-Monarch Grove-Marsh Bend area looked yesterday, this past January, and in January of 2018. Incredible differences!

I didn’t do my normal shoots of the construction in the other areas over the weekend, my drive around didn’t show a lot of changes and the winds at 100 ft and above were too high this weekend to safely fly. I decided to edit a couple of golf course videos I had sitting on the drive waiting for attention, and post them. In the process I did some looking at previous shoots I had done and realized how much things have changed recently. I decided it was time for another side-by-side video and started work on it also.

Yesterday the winds gave me a break in the afternoon and I was able to re-shoot the previous flights before the winds picked up again. Here’s the end results with all three videos. It was shot and uploaded to YouTube as a 4K video so if you have a good internet connection connected to your 4K TV, that’s the best way to view it.
The Villages 9-16-19 Construciton Update - Side-by-side today-8 months ago-20 months ago - YouTube
YouTube –tinyurl.com/GWNP-01 tinyurl.com/GWNP-02
www.goldwingnut.com
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices.
Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 09-18-2019, 06:40 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Really cool comparison. Thank you
Old 09-18-2019, 05:16 PM

Beautiful work as always, thanks Don!
Old 09-19-2019, 03:17 AM

Nicely done. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
construction, area, winds, video, shoots

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.