Disgusting Condition of Cart Path

Disgusting Condition of Cart Path

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-16-2019, 07:36 AM
Gold member

Not sure if this is a villa wall or not, but most people in TV don't realize that most of the villa neighborhoods north of 466 have an HOA which is in charge of maintaining their outside walls. The HOA is required under the deed restrictions, and has a board of directors from the villa neighborhood. If you contact Sam, and there is an HOA, his office will contact them and they should correct the problem.

Old 09-16-2019, 08:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
Not sure if this is a villa wall or not, but most people in TV don't realize that most of the villa neighborhoods north of 466 have an HOA which is in charge of maintaining their outside walls. The HOA is required under the deed restrictions, and has a board of directors from the villa neighborhood. If you contact Sam, and there is an HOA, his office will contact them and they should correct the problem.
??? "most of the villa neighborhoods north of 466 have an HOA" ???
Don't you mean "one villa neighborhood north of 466 (the one near Spanish Springs) has an HOA"???
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2019, 08:45 AM
Gold member

Location: The Berkshires of Western Massachusetts and the Villages

We rarely use that path unless it is during a very slow traffic time since it is uncomfortably narrow when another cart is going in the opposite direction.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
I have lived in a CYV north of 466 for 15 years now..... I have never heard of this. I can tell you who is responsible for every sq. inch of Villa Wall in our Villas and it's not an HOA. Maybe you could provide a LINK to this information. I went thru District 1's external deed restrictions real fast and didn't see anything about an HOA but did see who is responsible for wall maintenance in certain areas. It goes by Unit Number and Villa Number. Would need to know name and number of a Villa Unit and I could tell you.

You do know NORTH OF 466 you have 5 Districts I believe - VCDD and 1-4

Last edited by CWGUY; 09-16-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:07 AM

I know the are always caring for all the areas up north. Always water the grass and cutting it etc. my since certain people have been notified things will get done.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garywt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2019, 07:49 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
??? "most of the villa neighborhoods north of 466 have an HOA" ???
Don't you mean "one villa neighborhood north of 466 (the one near Spanish Springs) has an HOA"???
I don't know exactly how many, but I'm sure that many have an HOA. Not just one. And Sam's office deals with them all.
Old 09-17-2019, 09:09 AM
Sage

Quote:
I don't know exactly how many, but I'm sure that many have an HOA. Not just one. And Sam's office deals with them all.
How can you be sure??
Old 09-17-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Maybe you're confusing the POA with an HOA?

This might help

Village Community Development Districts

Steve
Old 09-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Sage

I just looked it up on Googlemaps. The wall the OP is talking about is the OUTSIDE of the wall that is behind CYV homes on Dominguez Dr. and Ramirez Ave.

If it's like District 2 ...... the outside portion of the walls are District responsibility and there is a schedule for maintenance.

Call District Property Maint. and find out.

Those two Groups of Villas share their own pool so may have some form of Association. I doubt it is for the cleaning of walls, especially the OUTSIDE PORTION!

De La Mesa North and South

Last edited by CWGUY; 09-17-2019 at 10:44 AM. Reason: added names of Villas
Old 09-17-2019, 02:50 PM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
I have lived in a CYV north of 466 for 15 years now..... I have never heard of this. I can tell you who is responsible for every sq. inch of Villa Wall in our Villas and it's not an HOA. Maybe you could provide a LINK to this information. I went thru District 1's external deed restrictions real fast and didn't see anything about an HOA but did see who is responsible for wall maintenance in certain areas. It goes by Unit Number and Villa Number. Would need to know name and number of a Villa Unit and I could tell you.

You do know NORTH OF 466 you have 5 Districts I believe - VCDD and 1-4
I live in district 4. I’m sure it same in 1 through 4? If it’s outside wall districts responsible. Only if you live inside on corner lot you are responsible for both inside and outside wall. Wall around and facing streets outside of the villa is district responsible.

Tags
wall, path, cart, north, deaf