Disney World Tickets

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Platinum member
Default Disney World Tickets

What is the best buy for Disney Tickets? Does it matter if you buy from Disney or Priceline? One of us is not a Florida resident, so we would not buy a Florida resident pass. Thanks for any help.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

If you are a AAA member they always have a promotion for FL residents going on.

There are very few, idf any places that discount anything Disney, so it doesn't matter where you buy, look for the best price and go from there.

btk
Old 03-27-2013, 11:34 AM

undercovertourist.com
Their discount is better than AAA and Florida resident tickets.

"Undercover Tourist is a Disney-authorized ticket broker (so no, they’re not the same shady stands you see offering “free Disney tickets!” on your way to Walt Disney World) offering excellent prices and customer service. Their prices are always lower than if you purchased from Disney directly. Disney prices don’t include the Florida 6.5% tax, whereas Undercover Tourist prices do include tax into the final price you pay. Another great benefit about Undercover Tourist is that you can buy your tickets in advance of your trip, and have them shipped to your house for FREE! No hassle with having to wait in line to pick them up at Disney, wasting your valuable vacation time!"
Old 03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Gold member

I would also suggest Mouse Savers not only to Disney World but other Orlando attractions.

I just took my grand kids to Lego Land and got a buy one adult ticket and get a kids ticket free. Great place for kids 5 to 12. They have 4 roller coasters and rode all of them at least 3 times each. Lines were very short last Friday. Many times we got off a ride and got back on it in minutes. The roller coasters are good for the 5 to 12 age range and the 55 and over group. Many other rides other than roller coasters.

Mouse Savers link below. A great website.

MouseSavers.com - Your source for Disney discounts, codes & deals!
Old 03-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

another licensed vendor of attraction tix
Discount Disney World Tickets - Cheap Orlando Disney Tickets

located on hgwy 192 and close to hgwy 535 which leads to downtown Disney, resorts and parks. Maple Leaf Tickets Location / Office / Store Front

Old 03-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Veteran member

Not sure about now, but back in the 90s you could save about 40-50% (if I remember correctly) on Disney tickets if......IF you were willing to go to one of the many time-share resorts around Orlando for a free breakfast & sit thru a rah-rah sales presentation. Then of course, after the big show you then had to practically beat off with sticks the wave after wave of high pressure sales reps circling the room going from table to table making their pitch. I forget how many times we were teamed-up on, all the while continuously saying No, No, No before they all gave up & gave us our discounted tickets. Don't know if there are time-share resorts still doing that, maybe somebody knows. I guess it was worth it to do it once, but probably not again.

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Old 04-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Platinum member

I would like to thank each of you for your reply. To me, it was a confusing process to be sure you got the tickets you wanted.

Anyway, we bought the tickets from Expedia, printed up vouchers and will pick up the tickets at a Disney location. All prices on different sites seemed to be very similar.

Thanks again!

Pat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.