Disposing of Cracked Pavers

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Veteran member
Default Disposing of Cracked Pavers

Anyone know where I can get rid of the cracked pavers that I replaced in my driveway? The Garbage Company won't take them and I am not about to dump them all over the Villages....There must be some place that will take small amounts (like 30 cracked pavers) of this stuff????

Any suggestions?
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Old 06-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,004 Times in 504 Posts

There is a construction debris site on 466A at the east side of TV. It is accross from the Shell station on 466A. I assume they would accept the pavers......maybe for a fee.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Veteran member

Thanks! I will check it out!!

Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.