Do not use Flag Pole guy

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2021, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
How sad....thanks for the heads up, had tore his ad out of the paper just yesterday to call him....guess I will check elsewhere.
Keep in mind when you pull an ad to use that person you are paying his expense to advertise so it’s bumped up at least 20%. Alway get 3 quotes like you did up north. If it can wait why not put it off until the craziness in the economy subsides.
Old 08-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Bella6368

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochellepfaff View Post
QUOTE=Dana1963;1982520]I only hire people for tasks I can’t do myself. It’s truly amazing how many people in TV aren’t self reliant.
I think your comment is very rude. Do you really expect an elderly woman to install a flag pole herself? Not everyone is as handy as you seem to think you are, and not everyone is as knowledgeable, or physically able to do the things that you can do. So before you judge another person's ability, get to know that person first. As they say - Walk a mile in her shoes.[/QUOTE]

WELL STATED, I AGREE!
Old 08-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1963 View Post
I only hire people for tasks I can’t do myself. It’s truly amazing how many people in TV aren’t self reliant.
Hey my Chrysler has a leak can up you stop buy to fix it. Today is not a good self reliant day
Old 08-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Default Villages flagpoles

Yes, Therm at Villages Flagpole did a wonderful job for us. Highly recommend him.

QUOTE=DylanTodd;1982603]On the contrary, we used a similarly named company to install our flagpole and had a wonderful experience. Reach out to Therm at The Villages Flagpole at therm@villageflagpoles.com. He was so courteous and prompt. Great experience and our favorite upgrade to our home.

Cheers,

Dylan[/QUOTE]
Old 08-05-2021, 01:55 PM

Had him do a few things Charged $36 per hourDoes a lot of talking and then charges for that as well Put in under cabinet lighting and secured with black electrical tape and wires hanging out
Also charges for time running to store for supplies Didn’t pay him what he wanted but paid a considerable amount to get him out of my house. Ladies beware
Old 08-21-2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblwyr View Post
Yes, Therm at Villages Flagpole did a wonderful job for us. Highly recommend him.

QUOTE=DylanTodd;1982603]On the contrary, we used a similarly named company to install our flagpole and had a wonderful experience. Reach out to Therm at The Villages Flagpole at therm@villageflagpoles.com. He was so courteous and prompt. Great experience and our favorite upgrade to our home.

Cheers,

Dylan
[/QUOTE]

Got an email into him now to hopefully get set up. Thanks again for the recommendations when we got the warning. Nice to know who we SHOULD use too!
Old 08-21-2021, 09:53 AM

Use Therm. Great guy.
Closed Thread

Tags
pole, rude, back, piece, bully

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.