Do water filters help?  See photo.

Do water filters help? See photo.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-22-2019, 05:36 AM

We have an in-line charcoal filter that removes unpleasant smell and one fiber filter that removes sand etc. Very inexpensive and easy maint.

Old 01-31-2019, 11:39 PM
Sage

We just had the NOVA triple filter installed a few days ago. The difference is remarkable. Everyone picked out the old water easily. My wife is a wonderful person but tough. I saved a half a gallon of water from before Brad installed our unit to do the comparison test. My wife said the NOVA water from our tap was better than the Aquafina we have been using since forever. 12 cases of Aquafina a month equal $48 a month. In a year we have the investment back. Taking a shower is great, no smell in the water and my eyes don't look like I puffed on something that was illegal all over our country a short time ago. My eyes were burning and really red. Not anymore.

Shame on me for delaying. I hear and am happy for those who drink the water without filtering and have no problems, Bravo. In my estimation, this is one of those little luxuries that is just wonderful. Can't wait to see how much better the clothes come out of the washer. Brad did a great job and Bob was very helpful on the phone. Glad to be a part of the family.

No more carrying cases of water from Sam's to the house. I'm not getting any younger you know.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2019, 08:01 AM
Sage

Thanks for those kinds words of support
Old 02-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Sage

Arrow

FYI, Nova will be at the Chili cook off tomorrow at the Sumter Sq booth #148 near City Fire/ Red Sauce

Stop by say hello

Tags
water, filter, filters, gunk, opened