Budweiser clydesdales in TV

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Taltarzac
Default Budweiser clydesdales in TV

I see that the Budweiser Clydesdales are in town today. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clydesdale_(breed) Saw them last year and that's enough given the crowds to be expected. Last year there seemed to be more people for the horses than came this year for the politicians. Horses are more attractive than asses in MHO. :joke:

The Johnsonville Big Taste Grill was here last year too but I do not remember when. Have they come and gone already from the Villages while I was visiting Tampa? Missed getting in line in time the last time the Big Taste Grill was here. Love those brats. ;D
Old 11-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Default Re: Budweiser clydesdales in TV

Saw the Clydesdale's at the Budweiser headquarters in St Louis when we took a tour. Could not believe how clean the stable was that they were in - the non smell was what struck me, that is how clean it is - of course these were only a few of them. They are rotated from the farm they are kept on every once in a while to the plant headquarters property...
Old 11-30-2007, 06:40 PM

There is a Budweiser plant and stable in Merrimac, New Hampshire. These horses live better than prize thoroughbreds. The stables are kept clean , the horses are bathed, brushed and cared for very well. Even the Dalmation in residence is spotless with a bed of straw. The stable floors are all tiled and as spotless as the horses.

The plant is all stainless steel and cleaner than clean. The whole operation spares no expense. But, the horses and stables are most impressive.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Taltarzac

Yesterday, I heard a rumor while talking to a couple at the Doggie Doo Run Run that the Lipizzaners are coming to the TV in December 2007. She had said to the Polo Fields. Anyone got a date and time and cost?

I recall they visited TV last year too??
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.