The new Radio Shack at Lady Lake! Here's our story...ugh!!

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Founder
Default The new Radio Shack at Lady Lake! Here's our story...ugh!!

A friend of mine (who also happens to be a member of this board) recently told me about a very rude clerk at the new Radio Shack. He said the clerk was not only rude to him, but to the lady in front of him as well. He was so upset that he sent a letter to Radio Shack headquarters, but got no reply.

Today, I asked my wife to stop in there and purchase a splitter for our TV cable. When she came home, she said, "Wow the clerk in that Radio Shack store was extremely rude." She explained how when she showed him our existing splitter and said we need to replace it, he said "we don't have those, you have to go to where you got that one." She said he, with arrogance or impatience, indicated that Radio Shack only sells higher quality stuff. He made no effort to explain that a better quality splitter will work as well or better. When she asked him for advise, he offered none. It is quite likely that she will not go back to the store again. However, I would encourage you to continue to partonize the store in the hope that things will improve. They can do without our money.

Like most of you we have been Radio Shack customers for a long long time, and will not put up with that sort of nonsense.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:16 AM
Default Re: The new Radio Shack at Lady Lake! Here's our story...ugh!!

I haven't been to Radio Shack here but I've had two friends who each told me they'd been and would definitely recommend I avoid the experience.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:34 PM

Having read in this column some of the comments regarding the new Radio Shack store on 441..I had need to visit it recently ...when I entered there was a younger surly looking guy leaning on the front counter he gave me a blank look but just behind him at the cash register was and older gentleman who gave me a nice loud and happy type welcome. Knowing ahead of time I said to myself "I'll bet the young guy is the problem one" so I headed right to the older guy and he was extremely helpful and real polite, while the other guy walked around with permanent scowl on his face. Looks like maybe they have solved part of their problem. I just hope that the young guy is not the owner.... :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Founder

It is my understanding that the manager is a "young guy"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.