Dog sitting/boarding

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2021, 01:23 PM
Default Dog sitting/boarding

My son & family and 10 year old lab are coming to visit next week. We need to board the dog for 4 nights. Has anyone had experience with lady lake dog boarding, village pet spa or sleepy hollow boarding.

Or is anyone aware of a caretaker that will take the dog into their home. Since we are not pet owners, we are not familiar with any.
Old 07-28-2021, 04:48 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,338 Times in 1,446 Posts

When we travelled we always boarded our dog at home where we were familiar with the kennel and travelled without him.
Old 07-28-2021, 09:24 PM

Make sure you have Veterinarian documents proving the dog is current on vaccines or the boarding place won't accept the dog.
Old 07-28-2021, 11:11 PM

We are taking our Golden to Miss Kate's Bed and Biscuit......there is a website with info. Depending on where your loocated in the Villages it is less than a 1/2 hr. and worth the trip. Currrently he has gone to daycare there and we are happy with the place. There are lots of areas but they do have large and small dog areas. They also will combine the dogs if it seems like it would be more comfortable for them -----there is a webcam to watch your dog while they are there. We will also use them for boarding. Rates are same as any other place. The staff is friendly and really seem to like the dogs ;0 ) Additionally the reviews on Yelp.com helped in making the decision to use them.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:13 AM
Default Insured Pet Services exclusively in The Villages

Hello Fellow Villagers,

I'm an Insured Pet Services professional with 12 years experience and a Villages resident. You can learn more about me online at Rover.com/sit/carolm25643

Pet owners new to Rover $20 off their first booking by using Promo Code: CAROLM25643

I schedule a brief Meet and Greet and get to know you and your pet prior to your booking. I offer dog & cat care, dog walking, drop-in visits, pet transport exclusively to Village residents. Charges vary due to service and availability. Let me know if I can help.

Carolyn
Closed Thread

Tags
dog, pet, boarding, spa, sleepy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.