Dogs in Grocery Store

Dogs in Grocery Store

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-04-2019, 07:22 PM

This whole dog in store, dog in church, dog in movie theater, dog in restaurant, dog in airplane, dog in… is totally out of control. Everyone wants to be PC and are afraid they are violating the ADA so everyone looks the other way. Some dog people, I have a good friend that is one, are completely clueless on the subject. But even my friend acknowledges when it comes to dogs she does not think rationally. A few years ago I got to watch a child bitten on the hand by a non-service dog (german shepard). The aircraft was boarding, the child was seated at the window on left side, the dog was at the window on the right side so child and dog were far apart. The dog literally bolted past his row, past the isle and bit the 6 yo on the hand – blood everywhere. Although it was on my airline, I still offered to be a witness for the mother. At least once a month I see a dog on leash at the airport pee or poop right in the middle of the terminal and the owner keeps walking. I don’t know when the madness will end.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiring View Post
This whole dog in store, dog in church, dog in movie theater, dog in restaurant, dog in airplane, dog in… is totally out of control. Everyone wants to be PC and are afraid they are violating the ADA so everyone looks the other way. Some dog people, I have a good friend that is one, are completely clueless on the subject. But even my friend acknowledges when it comes to dogs she does not think rationally. A few years ago I got to watch a child bitten on the hand by a non-service dog (german shepard). The aircraft was boarding, the child was seated at the window on left side, the dog was at the window on the right side so child and dog were far apart. The dog literally bolted past his row, past the isle and bit the 6 yo on the hand – blood everywhere. Although it was on my airline, I still offered to be a witness for the mother. At least once a month I see a dog on leash at the airport pee or poop right in the middle of the terminal and the owner keeps walking. I don’t know when the madness will end.
It never will..
Insensitive people will only produce other insensitive people
You see moral decay grow year after year..Just look around the bubble no longer do you see or hear the slogan Florida's Friendliest Home Town Just hang on for the ride hope it last our life time
Old 02-04-2019, 08:14 PM

Wack-A-Doodle-Doo’s!
Old 02-04-2019, 08:56 PM

This should be placed in "All About Pets"
You wouldn't stand a chance. 😁.
Steve
Here a dog, there a dog, everywhere a Dog dog
Old 02-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Sage

Default Here a dog, there a dog, everywhere a Dog dog

Quote:
We were at Orlando airport and there were a few dogs around, one in particularly, was on a leash. He was walking behind his owners. He poops on the floor, everyone kept walking. There stood dog poop in the middle of the floor. It was gross. Our entertainment for the next hour was to see how many people walked through it with their luggage. Can you imagine dragging your luggage through it? It’s just disgusting. Somethings gotta stop with the dog thing. It’s outta control.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Sage

Sometimes the threat of a lawsuit is the only way to change people's behavior. This looks like a major lawsuit against that airline and the dog's owner as well as the airline employees involved in the decision-making.

Quote:
Old 02-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Veteran member

I think those who violate the “ service dog “ bull ought to hang their head & be ashamed by bringing fluffy in any public business. And you owe every disabled individual who truly has & needs a true service dog an apology. It is an insult to “claim” your little fluffy is a service dog..leave them home...and if you just can’t then you stay home with them.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:54 PM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

The ONLY dogs is any store except pet stores should dog for the blind.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Sage

C'mon. Yes it may be embarrassing when you have to send fido in for a case of beer but some time you do what you got to do!
Old 02-05-2019, 04:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
C'mon. Yes it may be embarrassing when you have to send fido in for a case of beer but some time you do what you got to do!
Don Don Don.

Tags
grocery, dogs, cart, food, leash