Dogs in grocery stores!?!

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Default !

I could go on and on on this thread for infinity. It gets me to see a Pet Dog, out of his element in a public place. This is it. The people bring their dog (and let him smell onions or packaged meat Or feed him from the table at the patio restaurant) feel entitled to take their dog everywhere - you know who you are. Right now, reading this, YOU are justifying that you never “take Fluffy but don‘t “feed” her on the restaurant patio - well sometimes, but you’d never feed her, Fluffy might however be licking the floor or some such Dog thing, or we have to negotiate a leash or being sniffed in the crotch (true story), I could go on and on ad infinity as this particular issue... A lot of good sense is previous pages here. Sentiments of the majority follow.

Make a decision pet-owner that enhances civilized society, leave your pet at home, where it is happy and safe. If you don’t sense you are out-of-place, you are and may need to worry about being alone in public, you need a PERSON with you. Or look around At your fellow citizens. Do they all bring their pets? Is there a sign posted about your Pet like at the beach?? And then, question your own social-awareness, and rethink it. You’re not too old to change. You’re flexible and independent.

In the grocery, I’m the person, the one, who immediately has to make a determination about what to do about you and Fluffy your pet. P.S. Fluffy ~ I’m only sad for you; obviously you suffer the poor decisions of your pet owner, I’ll look for you in ”LOST PET” ads - sad). So pet-owner, No one wants to confront you because most of us are civilized and are trying to mind on our business until YOU bring another species, that requires a whole new level of PPE for doggy and us, into our communal public space (ie: Dogs shed hair, people shed hair, monkeys shed hair, all the more to land on my meat - I’d like the least amount of hair on my meat LOL - I crack myself up!)

And the leash, it’s a thing too. How often does the dog go one way, the owner go the other, trying to find a lane, and you get caught have to make a decision not to get your ankles wrapped? Our unfortunate OP who encountered the “sniffer”... yep, it’s bad dude. It’s real bad. This brings me to the Manager or Senior looking employee. Sad. They are rock-and-hard-place people at that moment. Here comes... “Emotional Support Animal”. What can they do to Mr. & Mrs. SelfishPetDependent? There is Orange Juice Concentrate melting... I feel for all of us, mostly Fluffy and my Filet Mignon.

My wish, my hope upon hope, is the Fur Baby Lover, and all pet-owners who like to shop, you know who you are, having read this Forum will understand the silent majority. We don’t want to have to figure out for ourself if your Dog is “friendly” in public places. It’s annoying. Barking dogs are like children, unless they are yours, they are absolutely horrible to listen to. I know FeFe’s mouth is not clean. And “Old Yella” sniffs his Balls all day (please people-social-distance Broccoli) Fluffy has eaten her Butt, probably earlier today.

I vote, “Leave Doggy Home”. If you’re a trademark Attorney, Message me.

Last edited by BossLady; 07-08-2020 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Gold member

If the violator can’t leave fido home then stay home with Fido!!!
Old 07-09-2020, 06:51 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodneysblue View Post
I have a pet cow I’ve trained her to give me milk when I’m thirsty. Can I bring her in too?
I was thinking about a cow as my emotional support animal but when I saw "baby" I knew he was the one "Baby" my emotional support bull moose
Old 07-09-2020, 09:08 AM

Both.One does not negate the other.
Closed Thread

Tags
dogs, dog, grocery, stores, wet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.