A question about Village ID card etc

Closed Thread
Old 05-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Default A question about Village ID card etc

I'm sure I'll get the answers to these questions at our closing in late June, but I'm thinking that this forum can provide the answers now.

When we close, what do we have to do and where do we have to go to get our Villages ID cards so that we can have access to pools.

We plan to get a priority membership and wonder how quickly that can become effective so that we can start playing golf.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Sage

My experience is a few years old, but, they took us for ID pictures right after closing. It was a couple doors down from the LSL closing office.

Once you have your ID, you can signup/pay for priority golf membership at the service center on Wedgewood Lane. It goes into effect immediately (well, maybe for the same day you will have to show your receipt, but, it'll be in the computer the next day). Priority golf also includes your trail fee for exec courses.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadlos View Post
I'm sure I'll get the answers to these questions at our closing in late June, but I'm thinking that this forum can provide the answers now.

When we close, what do we have to do and where do we have to go to get our Villages ID cards so that we can have access to pools.

We plan to get a priority membership and wonder how quickly that can become effective so that we can start playing golf.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
We closed in January and had to go back to the same location at the end of the week to have our pictures taken for our ID cards. The cards were printed out immediately and we left with them. At the closing we were given temporary ID cards. Of course this doesn't mean that the process couldn't have changed again since! I don't know anything about the priority membership!

BTW, enjoy the closing... it's the just the beginning of the beginning!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 05-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Gold member

Jadlos, Your priority golf membership will also include country club pool membership. You may want to consider holding off on priority golf membership til the end of summer. The rates are lower at all clubs in the summer and also you can play for $6 after 6 PM on championship courses, usually we get in about 15 holes. Also perhaps you will want to play the different courses so you will know which ones you really want the priority memberships at.
The other pools and all other facilities you will be able to use right away.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:36 AM
BOMBERO
Default And

don't go to the service center on Wedgewood Lane for priority membership.

Not the correct location. Tee Time office in the old sales center @ Spanish Springs Town Square. 750-4558
Old 05-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default Getting ones Id

We had to wait until the next day for our ID cards even though the pictures were taken right next to the room in which we finished closing.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.