Down the toilet in TV

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton
Default Down the toilet in TV

Someday I may publish a picture book of the restrooms of the Villages that might be called “Down the toilet in TV”. Being a little older and always wanting to be prepared, I am all too frequently taking advantage of a restroom. I have found that in the Villages they are all unique, beautiful, clean, and readily available. It’s something that struck me as being totally different from any other place that I had visited or lived in.

On my first visit to TV some 4 years ago, it was nice to have so many TV restrooms to choose from and discover that they are all very clean. I continue to cherish that thought today, every day.

And I noticed that everyone has a unique motif. The colors, sinks, handles, mirrors, and lights are all different. About the only thing that seems to be common throughout is the toilet paper. Now, I assume that the same holds true for all the ladies restrooms.

There must be hundreds that I have yet to visit. If you see me taking a few in you know what, I am only taking them for my book.

Guess where in TV this restroom is located!
Dropbox - IMG_2203.JPG
Old 11-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Veteran member

Fenney?
Old 11-11-2017, 08:24 PM
fw102807

Funny but true
Old 11-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Platinum member

I have had company comment on how clean the restrooms are here in TV. It is leaves a lasting good impression.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed2BNTV View Post
Fenney?
Yes, located in the new Rec/Sales center in Fenney.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,592 Times in 1,758 Posts

Yes they are numerous, clean and nicely designed and decorated - and free (you fellow international travelers understand).

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 11-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Veteran member

Whenever we get new visitors, not only do we take them to some rec centers but we make sure they see the rest rooms too! That has always been a part of the tour.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Soaring Eagle member

The ladies room at Eisenhower rec center is amazing!
Old 11-12-2017, 10:42 AM

Having clean and well supplied restrooms are so very appreciatiated. Great post and great job TV!!
Old 11-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

The Villages Painted Ladies.....

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
Someday I may publish a picture book of the restrooms of the Villages that might be called “Down the toilet in TV”. Being a little older and always wanting to be prepared, I am all too frequently taking advantage of a restroom. I have found that in the Villages they are all unique, beautiful, clean, and readily available. It’s something that struck me as being totally different from any other place that I had visited or lived in.

On my first visit to TV some 4 years ago, it was nice to have so many TV restrooms to choose from and discover that they are all very clean. I continue to cherish that thought today, every day.

And I noticed that everyone has a unique motif. The colors, sinks, handles, mirrors, and lights are all different. About the only thing that seems to be common throughout is the toilet paper. Now, I assume that the same holds true for all the ladies restrooms.

There must be hundreds that I have yet to visit. If you see me taking a few in you know what, I am only taking them for my book.

Dropbox - IMG_2203.JPG
Once in a great while I will find a somewhat messy men's room in the Villages. Not very often though.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Gold member
Default A need indeed

Quote:

Dropbox - IMG_2203.JPG
I had thought about publishing a list of clean restrooms in New York City. Had I published it, it would have ruined my years of trial and error.

NYC blessed with the stink everywhere decided to put public rest rooms on the street. They had a budget. They had several proposals. Right or wrong, some group decided it must be handicap accessible. After all the debate it was decided the only way they could meet all of the requirements was to have a full time person at each location to assist people. With that cost, it simply could not be done-SO IT WAS NOT.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Platinum member

This is one of my favorites and so easy to guess where. Maybe I should name the book “My favorite or frequently visited rooms in TV”.

Dropbox - IMG_2212.JPG
Old 11-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Platinum member
Default Good photos

Quote:
This is one of my favorites and so easy to guess where. Maybe I should name the book “My favorite or frequently visited rooms in TV”.

Dropbox - IMG_2212.JPG
Brownwood?
Old 11-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl in Tampa View Post
Brownwood?
In the Barnstorm Theater at Brownwood
Closed Thread

Tags
taking, restrooms, toilet, unique, visit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.