Drama ,Theatre or public speaking Coach needed

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 09:19 PM
Default Drama ,Theatre or public speaking Coach needed

I am an author and have been invited to read one of my short stories at a well known club in Greenwich Village, New York City on February 27th on stage and in front of a live audience . I have already selected the story I intend to read . I will have 15 minutes to read and I am one of four featured authors .

I would like to meet with someone with experience in teaching acting , drama or public speaking so that I can learn techniques and rehearse my performance between now and the time I depart for New York on February 25th .

My wife and I are residents of Hillsborough .

I believe this will be a rewarding experience for both coach and student .

I will return with a video of my performance to share with the person who works with me . We can meet at Manatee Rec. Center or wherever is convenient for you .

Thank you very much ,
Mike

Last edited by MikeDom; 02-14-2015 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.