E-Z-GO Golf Cart Storage Accessory

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2021, 09:36 AM
Default E-Z-GO Golf Cart Storage Accessory

I have purchased a 2019 E-Z-GO Freedom RXV Elite golf cart. Since I don't golf, I'd like to put some sort of storage accessory in the area that the golf clubs would usually go. I know that mesh bags are available on Amazon (and The Villages Golf Cars) for around $50 or so. This seems like a reasonable cost for something that can be used to carry grocery bags and other small items. I was just wondering if anyone has seen any other type of storage container accessory that can be mounted in that 'golf club area' at the rear of the golf cart? I do not have a rear-facing passenger seat accessory on the cart and I'm not considering adding one at this time, so let's rule out the rear flip-down seat as an option.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,127 Times in 2,240 Posts

I have seen various storage options for Yamaha golf carts (which we have), so I would suggest an internet search for your golf cart and storage options, you should get many options from the several dozen suppliers of golf cart accessories. Then once you find one that looks like what you want see if you can down load the installation instructions, some of these are easy DIY projects, some not so much.

Tags
golf, cart, accessory, storage, e-z-go

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.