early shopping

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2020, 10:46 AM
Default early shopping

I wonder if it would be possible for the stores to have a special hour for the over 80 0r 85 years old to shop, cannot keep up with the 65 over. Also lots of them have a caregiver.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:52 AM

One has to remember this is a company side policy. While it may not be very helpful here, it is in many other parts of the country. I doubt corporate stores at the local level can change hours. Just something to keep in mind.
Old 03-26-2020, 01:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I shopped in Publix this morning at 9:30am. No problems. No pushing and shoving. Deli seemed to be fully stocked. Produce seemed to be back and plentiful. Chicken still missing off the shelves. Laundry detergent aisle was depleted, but plenty of bleach. Things are gradually getting back to normal. I did notice a lot more people in masks and gloves.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-26-2020, 03:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,748 Times in 1,385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I shopped in Publix this morning at 9:30am. No problems. No pushing and shoving. Deli seemed to be fully stocked. Produce seemed to be back and plentiful. Chicken still missing off the shelves. Laundry detergent aisle was depleted, but plenty of bleach. Things are gradually getting back to normal. I did notice a lot more people in masks and gloves.
Fear factor reducer?
Closed Thread

Tags
lots, shop, years, early, shopping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.