Eating out more or less since you moved to TV

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2020, 11:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,884 Times in 2,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyLife View Post
It’s hit & miss for us. The last 4 years that we’ve been coming here we found the cost rising for sure. I love to cook so we tend to eat home more but do enjoy a big breakfast out. We like Meza Luna for Italian, and it’s very close to us, Mallory CC when I can’t be bothered to cook. Simple food but very nice & friendly service & again very near to us.
I Amit hard to screw up breakfast, but some manage to do it. I don’t like eating out breakfast cause I seem to rack up the calories.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Interesting to note the number of posts....seems the new folks are responding more to this post. Wonder how many share the cooking at home. Wife and I eat out a couple times a week but we both cook so one person doesn't bear the burden alone.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 02-26-2020, 09:09 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,327 Times in 1,442 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
Interesting to note the number of posts....seems the new folks are responding more to this post. Wonder how many share the cooking at home. Wife and I eat out a couple times a week but we both cook so one person doesn't bear the burden alone.
We both cook also and aim to go out once a week. More in the summer when it's not so crowded.
Old 02-27-2020, 04:24 AM
Sage

Most of the times its a joint process, whether prepping the grill, setting up all spices needed and their portions--opening wine to allow enough time to properly breath--cutting the parchment paper for our pizza stone
weekly routine--Mon. chicken & salad Tues grilled steak & salad Wed. lamb shanks Thurs stuffed peppers Fri-Pizza--Sat --go out to eat Sun Pasta

When its cold its time for stews and soups
Old 02-27-2020, 10:27 PM
Gold member

We go out a lot more except for the winter. We leave the craziness to the renters during the winter
Old 03-03-2020, 04:30 PM

I’m a real witch when it comes to eating out. I look at an entree and when it’s $15 and up drives me nuts,
I think how far that $15 would get me at the grocery store.
I’m a pretty decent cook and I get to eat in my jammies.
So we go out about once a month
Closed Thread

Tags
eating, moved, eat, wondering, cocktails

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.