Ednas on the green

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2020, 12:20 PM
Default Ednas on the green

My wife and I live in the Fenny area and enjoyed going to Ednas for the live music and drinks. They have recently moved the fence back to pretty much alleviate anyone sitting outside of the area. My wife would purchase her beer there and I would bring a mixer and sit on the outside of the fence. (So we were adding to their bottom dollar). They only sell beer and wine there, and I drink neither of those. Does anyone know if they ever plan on selling booze there? We enjoy being able to take the golf cart there, and often go to Fenny Grill as well but would like an alternative. Brownwood at this point is Un accessible by golf cart. Thank you in advance.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottS View Post
My wife and I live in the Fenny area and enjoyed going to Ednas for the live music and drinks. They have recently moved the fence back to pretty much alleviate anyone sitting outside of the area. My wife would purchase her beer there and I would bring a mixer and sit on the outside of the fence. (So we were adding to their bottom dollar). They only sell beer and wine there, and I drink neither of those. Does anyone know if they ever plan on selling booze there? We enjoy being able to take the golf cart there, and often go to Fenny Grill as well but would like an alternative. Brownwood at this point is Un accessible by golf cart. Thank you in advance.
They know! I'm guessing -- They will need a more expensive liquor license to dispense the hard stuff.
Closed Thread

Tags
beer, cart, golf, fence, ednas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.