Ended an eventful week with the Dance Express

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2023, 10:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts
Default Ended an eventful week with the Dance Express

Headed to Sumter Landing to listen to the Dance Express. Second time this week, I really like them. As usually the 30 minute cart ride back to my house, I saw only one other gold cart. Everyone gets home before the sidewalks get rolled up I guess. Anyway, week is over, flying back north tomorrow and chemo all day on Tuesday and then again 15 days later. Will return again after that for another week or so. Watch out Augustine’s and all you smokers in the squares, lol.
Old 02-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
Headed to Sumter Landing to listen to the Dance Express. Second time this week, I really like them. As usually the 30 minute cart ride back to my house, I saw only one other gold cart. Everyone gets home before the sidewalks get rolled up I guess. Anyway, week is over, flying back north tomorrow and chemo all day on Tuesday and then again 15 days later. Will return again after that for another week or so. Watch out Augustine’s and all you smokers in the squares, lol.
I don't think Augustine's is worried since you said you'd never go back...

The cigar smoker, on the other hand...

P.S. Have a safe trip and I wish you much success with your treatment...

-Tom Petty
Old 02-05-2023, 11:28 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,796 Times in 734 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
Go safely, Gary. We’ll leave the lights on in the squares for you and hope your treatments aren’t too hard on you and are successful.
Old 02-06-2023, 07:56 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

No worries, SS will still be alive and well. Take care, breath deep, take your mind to a peaceful place at your chemo session.
Closed Thread

Tags
week, back, dance, express, cart

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.