Error message when trying to access a classified ad

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2021, 02:36 PM
Default Error message when trying to access a classified ad

I click on a classified item, it tells me : Login / Register to see the seller contact info
I am already logged in and I cannot access the seller contact information to send him/her a message.

I did login again, but nothing happens, it take me back to the classified page again and I start all over again, takes me to the page I'm interested in, and again it's asking me to login again.

At one time I did get a message that my account was not "activated". Is this the issue?
Very confused, please help
Old 09-25-2021, 06:45 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead View Post
I click on a classified item, it tells me : Login / Register to see the seller contact info
I am already logged in and I cannot access the seller contact information to send him/her a message.

I did login again, but nothing happens, it take me back to the classified page again and I start all over again, takes me to the page I'm interested in, and again it's asking me to login again.

At one time I did get a message that my account was not "activated". Is this the issue?
Very confused, please help
I haven't seen any new additions to the classifieds since the site was worked on. Seems like a stand still since the re-vamp of the site in classifieds.
Closed Thread

Tags
message, classified, login, contact, seller

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.