Exchanging new appliances

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-09-2008, 03:32 AM
Veteran member
Default Exchanging new appliances

Does anyone have any experience in exchanging new appliances in a new TV home. For example, if we wanted a diferent make or model of a dishwasher or refrigerator, is that possible without losing most of the value of the one that came with the home? :dontknow: I don't want to donate items to Habitat for Humanity quite yet.
Brockton, MA 1946-49 * Fort Lauderdale 1950-66 * Northern Virginia (Army) 1967-69 * North Lauderdale 1970-72 * Coconut Creek 1973-87 * St. Louis 1988-89 # Northern Virginia (again) 1990-2000 * Destin, FL 2001-08 * The Villages - Amelia/Hadley
Old 02-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Exchanging new appliances

When I bought I went to Bailey Industries just down from Albertsons on 27/441 and asked about trading my gas stove for electric. Was told they'd give me a $100.00,in other words no.
This was in Oct. 06 maybe its changed.
Good luck and Congrats on your new home. :bigthumbsup:

Bailey Industries Incorporated
1552 Bella Cruz Dr
Lady Lake, FL 32159
Old 02-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Veteran member

Have several friends who wanted to trade or even pay extra for different appliances but got a big fat NO. Ended up giving appliances to Habitat for Humanity and purchasing at regular price the appliances they wanted.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I am in the process of getting a gas range from someone and replacing my electric. If it all works out will have an electric range to sell reasonable. It is a smooth top range and the color is bisque. Available about 3/22/08.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd
I am in the process of getting a gas range from someone and replacing my electric. If it all works out will have an electric range to sell reasonable. It is a smooth top range and the color is bisque. Available about 3/22/08.
I'm interested. Self cleaning oven? How much? We will be down there in March so it may work out!

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.